• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I be. I've forgotten to give this masterpiece of AARdom the original cookie of excellence in AARland.
This must be changed
I hereby award you, Svip a
Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness

My traffic light set is now complete! I thank you, good sir. Crumpet?

Well I be. I've forgotten to give this masterpiece of AARdom the original cookie of excellence in AARland.
This must be changed

:eek: Now that... is an award. *Puts on top hat* Quite.

This must be changed

*no hat available*
Hell yeah!

Already in. ;)
Start here.

Yup, right after I posted it it hit me that there's a 110% chance someone's already done this. But like hell was I going to do anything about it.

Besides, not like I'm gonna wade through the horde of replies if there's a perfectly functional index going round. The remedy for this - MORE UPDATES, LESS HURR DURR HUMOUR.

NO AMOUNT OF APOLOGIES WILL NEGATE THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS STOLE YOUR FLAG FROM TALLINN (or Lyndanise, as you'd call it)
Well, maybe you might want to consider not calling it "Danish Town" and maybe they'll start using a different flag :p

You don't want to drink estonian vodka though, I don't think even we drink it. We just give it to finns and russians because their livers have evolved to the point where modern science will just go "Screw you, you jerk, why would you do this!?". Hell, we own the Guiness record for the strongest alcohol ever made, a 98% ABV vodka in the old republic days. If you think "holy hell, how wasn't that illegal", well... there was a state monopoly on booze in those times.
Viru Valge is not that bad, but true quality is found in Vana Tallinn.

People say that our economic growth (and relative resistance to the recession) is because of our low debt and sensible fiscal policy. Me, I like to think it's because of the wads of booze money that floats into Tallinn every day from Helsinki.

plus from Stockholm.
plus eating pancakes at Kompressor :p

---

And update, please :)

But I thought he was a Finn in Stockholm! Or as it is known in Finland: Exile.

part42.png

I do apologise for the terrible pun.

Last edited:
War!!! ò.ó

"Sic Transylvania gloria mundi"... "Thus Transylvanias the glory of the world"... uhhh... okay, even for a pun that was terrible! You're making puns in Latin that make no sense!

You're such a nerd...

Biting

Well, now Transylvania is at stake, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.