• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. :rofl:

The convertion updates have been the best ones yet. :D

You really are very good at this Svip.

Ulm.

Ur
Land
Mine...

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Or something like that... ;)

You know what's awesome?

"In a referendum in 1530/31, the citizens of Ulm converted to Protestantism during the Reformation. Ulm Minster became a Lutheran Church."

(from the history of the Ulm Minster, the tallest church in the world)

I have been told that Glory for Ulm is popular in Ulm.

That's right, Ulm is popular in Ulm.

Svip

If its all right with you, I'm going to used a Flagland based picture in my AAR (dont worry its gonna be rubbish). Its only a small picture and ill make a little thanks to you in the end. Thank you.
Dont sue me.

Cheese.

Svip

If its all right with you, I'm going to used a Flagland based picture in my AAR (dont worry its gonna be rubbish). Its only a small picture and ill make a little thanks to you in the end. Thank you.
Dont sue me.

Cheese.

I don't have the funds to sue. Ooo.

Nah, seriously, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

part35.png

Wait what?

Last edited:
Nicely done combining the Ottoman weakness at the Bosporus and your spy tactics!

"Or should I say wrong version of God?"

Uh oh, are you sure that's a safe thing for a Danish cartoonist to say? :p

Uh oh, are you sure that's a safe thing for a Danish cartoonist to say? :p
:rofl:

Also, are you planning to release the new territory as vassals, or just keep it?

What have you done?? The entire history is changing and I have started to fade.... fade .... .. . .

Nice update, some clever tactics there once more.

One small thing tho... were you unable to claim Defender of the Faith? It would have given you the Holy War CB (assuming its before 1650)! Or you could just take up Unam Sanctam, that'll come in handy anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.