• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really should've given Ulm a massive mustache for this strip.

I was seriously considering it. But my artistic ability cannot do McMillan's moustache justice.

How can Ulm share breakfast, lunch, and dinner with their European friends when the infamy is too damn high!?

How can Ulm share breakfast, lunch, and dinner with their European friends when the infamy is too damn high!?

Subjugate your friends.

Oh, something tells me that 3-6 million people will have found new jobs as soldiers before we're in 1821. ;)

This is just awesome

You could do that magistrate killing stuff that either gives or takes prestige, but may also lower infamy?

Haha, what a nice way to put it, considering how the "commission painting" decisions and their effects were pictured. :D

Europe will be suffering from paint shortages however now...

part30.png

Ah, it seems like it was only yesterbibble.

Reference:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/collection/371550/a-tribute-to-puppet-michael-steele/371230

Last edited:
I represent the Infamy is Too Damn High Party. People are working 8 hours a day, and 40 hours a week, and some a third job. Women can’t afford to take care of their children, feed their children, breakfast, lunch and dinner. My main job is to provide a reduction of infamy, food on the table and money in your pocket.

This is politics as usual, playing a silly game, its not going to happen, The Infamy Is Too Damn High Movement. The people I’m here to represent can’t afford to have high Infamy. They’re being laid off right now, as I speak. They can’t eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. Listen! Someones child, children’s stomach just growls, did you hear it, gotta listen like me.

As a karate expert, I will not talk about anyone up here because our Children can not afford to have such a high Infamy. Nowhere! There is nowhere to go! Once again, why? You said it: “The Infamy Is Too Damn High”.

I represent the Infamy is Too Damn High Party. People are working 8 hours a day, and 40 hours a week, and some a third job. Women can’t afford to take care of their children, feed their children, breakfast, lunch and dinner. My main job is to provide a reduction of infamy, food on the table and money in your pocket.

This is politics as usual, playing a silly game, its not going to happen, The Infamy Is Too Damn High Movement. The people I’m here to represent can’t afford to have high Infamy. They’re being laid off right now, as I speak. They can’t eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. Listen! Someones child, children’s stomach just growls, did you hear it, gotta listen like me.

As a karate expert, I will not talk about anyone up here because our Children can not afford to have such a high Infamy. Nowhere! There is nowhere to go! Once again, why? You said it: “The Infamy Is Too Damn High”.

He got my vote! Only France and Austria will deny that the infamy is too damn high!

Got the reference from the start - loved it. :D Oh how we shall miss you Steele. You brought a slight pump into the Daily Show's degeneration into unfunnyness. Bless your puppet heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.