• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome"

Hey Svip, I'm taking your and Frozenwall's inspiration and am planning on doing my own comic AAR for my nation (same AAR as Frozenwall). Any tips on how to not become burned out drawing and redrawing the figures?

I AM AWESOME!

Nice there.

Hey Svip, I'm taking your and Frozenwall's inspiration and am planning on doing my own comic AAR for my nation (same AAR as Frozenwall). Any tips on how to not become burned out drawing and redrawing the figures?

I am not entirely certain what you mean, but I use GIMP for my drawings. I use the ink tool on width 3.0. To draw the flags, I draw them in a layer below the actual lines so you don't put the flag OVER the figures' lines.

But I have no tip on being burned out. Happens to me as well.

This has been awesome thus far, keep up the good work!

Especially awesome since a lot of this stuff seems to slightly mirror my own Brabant->Netherlands game I'm currently playing. I just finished beating up France with the same tactic you used with Burgundy (the thousand nations of the Netherlands descend upon you!). And I of course, have a nemesis too, making an appearance in the latest update... HANSA! Who are a... kingdom now. They were a republic, then got pretender rebels :)confused:), collapsed and became a monarchy, so I've made some documents to show I am the true ruler of the Hansa! My game is weird... ><

Oh, and excellent use of spies and other such sneaky tactics at the start! A lot of really creative thinking going on there.

Well... um, this is nice.

Well... um, this is nice.

'Nice'? NICE?!? This is the best damn AAR ever, including all the ones I've written (complete or otherwise).

-Pat

'Nice'? NICE?!? This is the best damn AAR ever, including all the ones I've written (complete or otherwise).

-Pat

It's all right. Quite good, actually.

-Pat

Hey, in fairness, this is about the most positive response you are going to get out of EURO.

"I threw a little up in my mouth." (2 out of 5 stars)
- Palle fra Ungdomshuset

:D

I don't read too many comedy AARs, but this one is pure gold. Keep it up man.

Nice display of the Europeans fighting each other...only one question, is there already some sort of Ottoman advance in the direction of Europe? Will Ulm ever lead a crusade? :D

good luck!

Tim

Ok, so thefreakie made me comeover and check this AAR...

Fortunately for him it's a great piece of art! :D

Now onwards, Ulminator!

Achievement Unlocked:

The MissionAARy

saofranciscoxavier-thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.