• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just spent almost half of my evening reading this AAR, instead of studying for my finals, but I must say I was very much worth the reading! I really laughed. I've previously read your other Flagland comics at the OT and I loved this Ulm AAR just like I loved those. Keep it up! I'll be waiting for more news on Ulm's vassalization and war efforts.

Agreed.

I believe Frankfurt will have to break out the sausages after this :p

dontworrybehappy.png

(those two are hugging; the thing on the shirt of guy on the right side is coat of arms of my town :p)

In every life we've got some trouble
But when you worry, you make it double
Don't worry, be happy! :)

Last edited:
Somehow managed to miss your return, but welcome back.

Somehow managed to miss your return, but welcome back.
Of all the people to miss this, you are the most ironic. :p

Anyways, Svip, again, thanks for the masterpiece that his Glory for Ulm. It is certainly among the greatest AARs to ever exist. I'm jealous. :D

Many thanks for making this. I've read up to page 20 and love it. But the picture on page 20 doesn't seem to load for me. It has that little generic unloaded picture icon in it's place. Does anyone else have this problem?

Many thanks for making this. I've read up to page 20 and love it. But the picture on page 20 doesn't seem to load for me. It has that little generic unloaded picture icon in it's place. Does anyone else have this problem?

In a case when an image cannot be seen, you can either report it or go to http://flagland.org/aar/part/20 (or whatever the chapter number is) to see it. Though, I shall be sure to look into it.

Also, I would like to make a quick note regarding upcoming updates: They are coming, but I am just incredibly busy this coming week, so I probably won't manage an update then, unfortunately. However, beyond that week, I am Scotfree (as in free of Scotsmen) and thus should get back to regular basis.

I consider this update to be a bit of a 'I am not dead yet' chapter and I apologise for the two week you now have to wait following it. So no need to ask for updates until in little over a week. Oh and, please spam my PM inbox about that instead. Hehe.

However, beyond that week, I am Scotfree (as in free of Scotsmen) and thus should get back to regular basis.

I don't know how you'll survive without us ;)

An excellent read, my friend. Take your time, and looking forward to further updates. One of the best laughs I've had in a while :)

This AAR is wonderful!

As a relative noob to Paradox games, my favourite AAR style is one that clearly explains the writer's thought process and plan, so I can better understand why they're doing the things they're doing. I'm not a big fan of AARs with a ton of fluff because it feels like the information I need is buried.

This AAR is amazing though. It's funny, but the jokes and flavour don't distract from what's going on. I can see exactly what your plan is and how you execute it, and it's very enjoyable to follow. The comic style works well I think.

Thanks for taking the time to make this, and I hope everything works out for you soon. The tragedy is that with every update we come closer to its end.

Status
Not open for further replies.