• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? How did you annex them if your chances were impossible?

Am I missing something? How did you annex them if your chances were impossible?

Bug in DW. They always say yes. You can argue I am using an exploit, but considering how buggy the formal request is, I am really using a less severe bug to counter a more severe bug.

Bug in DW. They always say yes. You can argue I am using an exploit, but considering how buggy the formal request is, I am really using a less severe bug to counter a more severe bug.
Ah. Well, then, carry on. ;)

Agreed. No cheat here when you do it for this specific reason.

BTW this could make a great MP campaign. Sort of a competition between Ulm and Aachen ;)

Mon Dieu, says Ulm?

Mein Gott or Donnerwetter sounds better. :cool:

I am amused by people using an un-obvious language conversely to their own. Next time it might be Dutch!

I am amused by people using an un-obvious language conversely to their own. Next time it might be Dutch!

You need to hear Dutch to laugh at it... What about Polish? That is funny even written :)

It would be : Mój Boże or oj boziu...

And "О Боже мой!" (O Bozhe moj!) in Russian.
Slavic languages, hell!

To get back to Ulm topic...

In my current game Ulm lost Ulm to Bavaria, but since it got Franken, they are still there. It is sort of funny when you have city state without that city it got its name from :)

More world news...

part9.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
Ahahahahahaha. Brilliant. I love this!

Status
Not open for further replies.