• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's hanging from a wall (or in this case, hanging from Svip's signature) sideways, it is Ulm.

I think you've got the colors wrong. The one that is normally down should be on the left

The only way to make that awesome anthem better was to turn it around and make it with the USSR anthem's lyrics.

Bravo sir.

:rofl: Made me laugh right there. Cheers!

Alright, time for another Ulm tribute! Marconius suggested finding an anthem for Ulm, and I got the idea to go one step further: I decided to try my hand at composing an 18th century style national anthem with lyrics mixing national anthem-ish stuff, Ulm fanboyism, forum lingo and bad jokes.

Nicely done.
It was fun to see the Monthy Python sketch, discussed here earlier, being on top of the youtube-suggestion list to the right of the video, apparently not a great many video's out there with the name Ulm in it :)

We found dead body in that one smelly house and it seems that it dosen't
have any signs of defence what should we do...

This sound so.... Ulmish

:cool:

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

I hate to be a flag nazi, but you did it too :p

But I LOL'd anyway ;)

Last edited:
Wait - Ulm has the black part above, right? In that case, the colors are right. Tilt your head to the left, it's the correct flag.

No. Flagpole is always on the left, so every flag is turned 90° clockwise, when hung from above. You must tilt your head to the right.

EDIT: Just check HoI avatars, if you don't believe me ;)

part44.png

Woop. Book jokes!

Last edited:
In Europa Universalis, Ulm vasalizes you :D

I'm really looking forward to new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Ulm ;)

Ulm Minister? Did you perhabs mean the Ulmer Münster? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.