• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
Awesome update !
:rofl:

This AAR gets more insane with every update. :rolleyes:

Things you can say about Empire, but not to your girlfriend.... :rofl: :rofl::rofl: I think I don't feel very well. I'm lucky I live very very far away from SVIP or I would have to spend all my money on beer for him... (maybe something else, Charlie Sheen style :D )

Yes! I am famous in Luxembourg! In fact, I think Luxembourg is now the country I am most famous by percentage of population.

Yes! I am famous in Luxembourg! In fact, I think Luxembourg is now the country I am most famous by percentage of population.
Don't know ... maybe Belgium could be ... WAIT! Belgians, uhm ... Wallonians, uhm ... Arlonites flock to our country like ... Devs go to Ferrara? If ULM hadn't left the true faith, the the Papal State might be considered as what poor Luxembourg is now ...

---
Hope I did no harm. And the episode about ULM Games and Ferrara Games was one of the best.

Yours,
AdL

It's getting stupider!

part52.png

Last edited:
Lol!

That really happened??

And you really should do more of those "What else is going on" as "Whose war is it anyway?"

That is very hilarious.

So Ulm netted zounds of colonists?

So Ulm netted zounds of colonists?

Nah, he failed the missions. But the popup tells you what you could have had if you had succeed. It is sort of like 'you lose and here is what you didn't win!'

Hahahahahaha He makes a good Tom Cruise! xD

Me so like! Though I much prefer the original tv series to the Tom Cruise movies; M:I should be cat-and-mouse, not adreneline action.

-Pat

Me so like! Though I much prefer the original tv series to the Tom Cruise movies; M:I should be cat-and-mouse, not adreneline action.

Agreed, but without Tom Cruise I could not make a Scientology joke. And make my standard stab at the UK for its libel laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.