• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Ulm AAR was funny, but Glory for Ferrara is on a totally new level :D.

He should get a laptop and run it as a mp game against himself! :D

I knew that but until today I havn't seen that video....

what people are capable of doing just to get their 15 minutes of fame.

I believe that this guy is actually comedian and so even he means it as a joke, but I might be wrong. It's not like you won't find gay comedians, right?

Oh yeah...

part22.png

Last edited:
Best AAR ever. I almost died laughing about "What What in the Butt" and "George Lucas" jokes. Style is awesome. Maychance you like Scandinavia and the World comics ?

Best AAR ever. I almost died laughing about "What What in the Butt" and "George Lucas" jokes. Style is awesome. Maychance you like Scandinavia and the World comics ?

I will not deny that I was inspired by them. I was. But I felt they lack historical perspective, and humon is not always entirely accurate. While I circumvent facts in my comic, I attempt my best to not make actual inaccuracies, and if I do, then explain them in my description. There are liberties you can take as an artist. I realise humon has the same liberty, but even her comments afterwards seems to be missing the mark.

I was also inspired slightly by Polandball, but felt its take was slightly too stupid.

There was a vacuum I needed to fill.

The Ulmonopoly. Game of plastic figurines of spies buy minors :)

The Ulmonopoly. Game of plastic figurines of spies buy minors :)

That's a great idea, actually. And instead of just changing the figurines and the lots to minors, we can apply some new rules.

Every 'lot' have 4 purchase prices, each has a chance of success to get the lot, while the most expensive has 100%.

Each 'lot' can then be vassallised or kept. Vassallised means you avoid it rebelling against you, but also produces less income. Kept has the opposite consequences.

From the cheap 'lots', such as Ansbach and Augsburg to the expensive ones such as France and England.

Imagine the chance cards:

'Your infamy is too high, go straight to jail'
'You just hired a master spy, go to the next of one of your opponents' countries and attempt to send spies at 50% chance.'
etc.

Europa Universalis: The Board Game

We will be rich! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.