• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whulm wulmn't yulm julmst culm dulmn? Thulm ulmdate wulm culme whulm ulmt's dulm.

Whulm wulmn't yulm julmst culm dulmn? Thulm ulmdate wulm culme whulm ulmt's dulm.

I'm now congratulmating myself for ulmderstanding that.

I hear your pleas! And I offer this as snack.

part43.png

I'm just kidding, it's an entire update!

Last edited:
Ooh, exciting!

Now that was a real Ulm thing to do!

Is it just me or is this thread starting to sound more and more like some dialect of the Smurf language? :D

Is it just me or is this thread starting to sound more and more like some dialect of the Smurf language? :D

Nulm fulming ulmay!

Bohemia is the emperor, so they got their territories through the formal requests. Note that this was played before the beta patches!

That is quite funny. Smurf language was invented by Ulm in the early 1900s. Then in the 50's he got so tired of being a part of Germany so he moved to Belgium and got the name Peyo...

Peyo actually means: Peoples Elected Yulm Overlord (Yeah in the late 1700's he renamed Ulm Yulm just because he got tired of the old name)

Or so I heard.

Hey Svip, the betas are compatible with savegames, FYI. I realize you probably mean that you're going by notes from before the patch was released, but hey, thought I'd let you know.
And Telesien-- awesome summary/tribute :)

Bohemia is the emperor, so they got their territories through the formal requests. Note that this was played before the beta patches!

Yeah, I figured. I just haven't played enough games to see Bohemia keep the throne long enough before Austria seizes it. My current game has Austria all over the map. X.x

Status
Not open for further replies.