• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work so war. I just wish you kept the clever narrator and silly Ulm model for a longer time. I understand it was probably harder, but this adorable figure is so great while doing stupid things in the background... :)

Great work so war. I just wish you kept the clever narrator and silly Ulm model for a longer time. I understand it was probably harder, but this adorable figure is so great while doing stupid things in the background... :)

Indeed. Funnier that way, according to me. Atleast to a degree.

I suppose Ulm was too fast a learner. :D

It's likely that after playing a longer period, the writer associates himself more and more with the country he's playing.

It was hard to keep it going. Don't worry, Ulm can still show its silly sides, where the narrator will be the voice of reason. The narrator, to me at least, is the sensible, less ambitious and back-holding kinda guy. He is not willing to take too many risks.

Ulm on the other hand wants a fight and is ready to pick one. He uses the measures learnt from the narrator to pursue this agenda. Which is why he is on top right now. Especially considering it working.

Honestly this is one of the funniest ARR I ever read.

Keep up the amazing work! Go go Ulm!

*wasn't Rommel born in Ulm?*

Ooo...

part21.png

Last edited:
Hahah No wait!!!

I want my next apartment to have that balcony.

I should have taken my car into town an hour ago, but instead I read this and flagland. This is possibly the second most brilliant AAR ever. Subscribed.

Status
Not open for further replies.