• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The personification of countries is part of the charm. However, as a consequence, it means I have to deal with each country as a hive mind, which some times can be hard. So it is best to make your countries a bit silly, so more motivations will be acceptable to the audience.

Tell us more about what is going on in the world ;). (like - some country gossip with your's about other ;) )

You might want to keep an eye on Siena, they have the same flag too. Except that the black is below and white is above. If Siena ever revolts, Ulm must defeat her!

I really have to congratulate you. An interesting idea and great execution, no wonder you have so many readers by now. I'll be following closely.

Just take into consideration that reading one of your updates is quite fast, so you may want to keep chapter production steady.

I really have to congratulate you. An interesting idea and great execution, no wonder you have so many readers by now. I'll be following closely.

Just take into consideration that reading one of your updates is quite fast, so you may want to keep chapter production steady.

Well, he got most of his Flagland readers here, so no wonder.

Just wanted to chime in and say I like this.

This looks pretty good. Can Siena... ...Trebizond... ...Siena... ...whatever, Ulm into space?

[OldGeezer]Reminds me of 2Coats grand Pictatorial AAR for Italy in HoI 1. Those were the days...[/OldGeezer]

The personification of countries is part of the charm. However, as a consequence, it means I have to deal with each country as a hive mind, which some times can be hard. So it is best to make your countries a bit silly, so more motivations will be acceptable to the audience.

There are two major types of minds that generate comedial situations. Inteligent and sarcastic minds and stupid and childish minds and I don't think sarcastic countries would work that well. You made the right choice :)

Awesome stuff, and great to see the effort. I'll follow for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.