• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, will u ever actually keep territory?

I will keep Venezia, because that CoT is super important for me. It is about as much territory I will directly aquire.

Thanks to this AAR I've also become a cunning rebel-employing bastard. I love it.

Actually, you could continue to grow as long as the growing is taking place outside of the HRE. With time, this would increase your funds and possibilities quite considerably.

Just to ask, how does Byzantium hold Thrace? You were able to release them as a vassal so they must have been annexed by the Ottos, yet they've got it back somehow? Or did Venice annex them?

Just to ask, how does Byzantium hold Thrace? You were able to release them as a vassal so they must have been annexed by the Ottos, yet they've got it back somehow? Or did Venice annex them?

I am honestly not sure, my best suggestions is rebels in Thrace. Thrace was Aragon's territory rather than the Ottoman's, so there was less interest in protecting it.

Wouldn't it have been better to sponsor patriotic rebels, that would (I think) have attached their provinces to byzantium, thus strengthening yourself indirectly?

Also, since Switzerland called in burgundy, I assume you're still at war with the mountain republic, do you intend to vassalise them as well?

Wouldn't it have been better to sponsor patriotic rebels, that would (I think) have attached their provinces to byzantium, thus strengthening yourself indirectly?

Apparently, it lead to both. Crete and Albania become independent, although Albania became part of Morocco, but we will work on that latter. Meanwhile, Byzantium got Nexos, Thrace and and Corfu.

Also, since Switzerland called in burgundy, I assume you're still at war with the mountain republic, do you intend to vassalise them as well?

Burgundy became the alliance leader, so I ended the war by paying them 25 ducats, while Switzerland wanted me to pay.

Are you making a CoT empire? (now there's an idea for a fun game) :wacko:

Bad news, people.

part12.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
Hehe... However, looking at the situation, this could have been solved with the good old "when a man is down, kick him!" :D

Hehe... However, looking at the situation, this could have been solved with the good old "when a man is down, kick him!" :D

Ulm isn't exactly Richard Nixon.

Ulm: "If by avenge your death you mean bring you back to life so that I can kill you, you have my word."
:)
This thread always gives me a laugh, you rule Svip.

This is insane. :wacko:

Actually, just another thought; Given that I thought you had a trading Empire, isn't owning Venice but not having a Core there giving you a substantial penalty to Compete Chance elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.