• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which means watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? and playing Cities in Motion.

Find the episode with Russel Simmons (it's on youtube). And a challenge: find some way of working it into the aar.

Hope the new flat works out good.

-Pat

Find the episode with Russel Simmons (it's on youtube). And a challenge: find some way of working it into the aar.

I have all the US and UK episodes, and I have a script that lets me just watch them back to back!

Hope the new flat works out good.

Already been living in it for 3 months, and I really love it. Now it is just filled with crap. Gotta spend the better part of the week sorting through it.

For those wondering about the lack of updates; I have been working hard on moving the last stuff out of my old flat into my new one. And I am finally done, so I am taking a slacker tonight. Which means watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? and playing Cities in Motion.

Oh noes! The paradox devs are getting withdrawal symptoms!

Thank you for keeping me amused almost every night for the last month....NOW UPDATE!!!!!! *twitch*

I thought he used paint!

Warning! Very long comic:

part51.png

I hope you found that stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I found that weird.

BBC entertainment showing Whose line is it anyway for the win.

I don't get the Richard Simmons gag and "fury" doesn't rhyme with "hurry", but that must have taken a huge amount of work! :)

my... brain...
i cant feel it......

Well done! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.