• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even get the pun. Biting? Latin?

Biding vs Transylvania => vampires => biting

It's funny because it's a Transylvania, which is in pop culture first and foremost know for being the home of Vlad the Impaler, on whom the Dracula legend is based on, and Dracula is a vampire, and vampires bite people to gain their blood. CONVOLUTED MOST INDEED.

A better pun would've been "Clenching our TEETH", or, or, "COFFIN' up BLOOD!", or, or, "Transylvania is full of VAMPIRES!". :p

It's funny because it's a Transylvania, which is in pop culture first and foremost know for being the home of Vlad the Impaler, on whom the Dracula legend is based on, and Dracula is a vampire, and vampires bite people to gain their blood. CONVOLUTED MOST INDEED.

A better pun would've been "Clenching our TEETH", or, or, "COFFIN' up BLOOD!", or, or, "Transylvania is full of VAMPIRES!". :p

Not to ruin it, but Vlad Tepes 'the Impaler' was actually prince of Wallachia.

Did you people see this?

I am highly surprised to see Pdox employees acting like schoolgirls around the Man behind Ulm...but loving it.

I am highly surprised to see Pdox employees acting like schoolgirls around the Man behind Ulm...but loving it.

A famous Dane in Stockholm? Why that hasn't happened since the bloodbath!

Edit: What? Too soon?

Last edited:
A famous Dane in Stockholm? Why that hasn't happened since the bloodbath!

Edit: What? Too soon?

It's okey, I just think of the peace at Brömsebro and the peace of Roskilde :D

I did see this:

the portrait system actually supports scripting in the Ulm guy as ruler of ulm looking like that (and make his descendants look like him too) so I hope someone does that if we dont (actually you can even make him pop out different speech bubbles using triggers when stuff happens to his country).

Ulm CKII ARR. I am already waiting for it ^^

Oh yeah I saw that!!! Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.