• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Svip has probably more important things to do with his life now. It had a good run and it's not bad to end before it becomes dull and boring.

hmm.. rumor (well, drxav..) has it svip was working on an update just a few days ago. So there may be life in this thread yet ;-)

Svip has probably more important things to do with his life now. It had a good run and it's not bad to end before it becomes dull and boring.
It would still be nice if he could make that official, though, if that is indeed the case. I mean, I still check this AAR with a fair regularity . . .

Guys, come on. We all check this thread, but give Svip a break. He may be very busy and the last thing any of us need to do is hound him on making an update. Give it a rest. He will be here when he is ready, if ever.

I just wanted to pop by and say what a great AAR! It's AAR's like this that convinced me to join these forums and buy paradox games almost a decade ago! You're doing a great job Svip, and its very original! Also, you did an amazing job making stats funny on the most recent update.

I only checked the table of contents of this AAR for updates, I didn't read the thread much after I read a few of the mod posts, but I haven't seen an update in a while. I just hope you haven't become discouraged! Please keep up the good work if you can! I know sometimes real life gets in the way though...

So Once again, Good Luck, Great AAR, AMAZING AAR, Very Funny, and I can't wait to see Ulm trash France!

Hey Svip, second time poster, long time lurker... 2 days of reading to get to last page. Great work so far. Most entertaining AAR I have read. Funny, witty... pun-tastic!

Allez les Ulmers!!! erm.. I mean... LADUNG ULMERS!!! ( according to google translate, that should be Charge Ulmers ).

Hey Svip, second time poster, long time lurker... 2 days of reading to get to last page. Great work so far. Most entertaining AAR I have read. Funny, witty... pun-tastic!

Allez les Ulmers!!! erm.. I mean... LADUNG ULMERS!!! ( according to google translate, that should be Charge Ulmers ).

The "Ladung" would be the charge of a long-range weapon :D
You should use something like "Angriff/Attacke Ulmer!"

Btw Svip, keep up the good work and take your time! The wait is surely worth it :D

I know that everyone thinks this AAR is awesome, I just mention it now, so Ulm does get back to the first page!

The mod team understands that you are all waiting for a new update. So are we! However, some of you have the problem that they cannot contain their feelings about this AAR and behave according to the rules. The latest example would be Infocalypse' post, which can be condensed to one word: "Bump!", except that it is a bit more nicely worded.
As such the mod team has decided that it is in your best interest to close the thread until Svip feels ready to update again, which will hopefully be in the near future.

Thank you, Mr Capitalist.

I would first like to apologise for all those who have waited intensely for an update. I understand some of you will argue that because I am providing a free service, I shouldn't be apologising, but you are thus misunderstanding what I am apologising for. I have no problem with not updating my AAR when I feel like it, but I had a problem with not at least giving clarification on why.

The truth is, I do not really want to talk about why. I am going through a crappy period in my life and I am looking for distractions everywhere. I also prefer easy choices, and I must admit the whole war with France made me nervous if I could actually pull it off.

I wish I could have made this update more special than it is, but I guess that's the cost of doing business. And I hope to updating semi-regularly from now on. While not exactly a crappy period coming up (although my life will probably continue to suck, but that's beside the point), it will be a busy period for me until the end of May.

Enjoy.

part57.png

Last edited:
Great to see this back! I liked the song. :D At least you got a small vassal out of that war and got out without trouble.

Here's hoping that RL takes a turn for the better for you.

Welcome back svip, I remember when you said you were going to do it on IRC, been following ever since, will follow forever, for the glory of Ulm.

Status
Not open for further replies.