• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be cool to have a greece sized bysantine vassal ... for a TPM :D

It sure will. I don't mind powerful vassals, is far more amusing when you are a TPM (I assume M will become Major in this case, hehe).

Looks like they got Janina, at least. Don't cry little flagman!

And we are just getting started.

Even better. Go for a crusade!

Hey hey, we also need to focus on the Empire, right?

Truly Ulm is the James Bond of nations.

Hm, now I know how Ulm wants his martini.

I thought it was Corfu owning that province rather than Morocco. :eek:o

Corfu is Byzantine, silly!

No, but I am outright furious :mad:

Such a cheap strategy AND with exploits :mad: :mad:

Why does everybody hate us? :(

But we will be back!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Sorry for such a late reaction, but I somehow forgot to check for updates :)

Bohemia is not what it used to be, huh?

what is your income from vassals now? Must be getting quite high.

Ask and you shall receive:

ulmincomes1488.png

This is the income of Ulm as of 1488. I have the largest income of anyone in the world at this point. It should also be noted that this screen is from after the events I have told of so far, so some has happened, but I won't reveal exactly what just yet.

This AAR has quickly become the guidebook for any crafty player wanting to play a OPM. Still loving it.

Oh yus. OPMs can be quite fun.

ware spies always this powerful or is it an addition of the last expansion?

Nah, I also used to use spies heavily in HTTT. Never played IN for real or any expansion before that, so I cannot comment on those.

Powerful vassals are a great idea. But I do think you should focus more on the Empire rather than the Balkans. You do still want to be the Kaiser right?

Of course. And I have not given up on that yet, but we need to ensure that our vassals are not thoroughly intimidated by the Ottomans or other powerful entities. Our business in the Empire is rather safe for now.

This is really very awesome indeed. :D

Indeed. DW did the right thing and added Ulm.

I`m still waiting for France to get crushed. :mad:

The unfortunate reality is that France have gotten quite strong. And Ulm's grudge against France was merely that they had conquered his nemesis.

I`m still waiting for France to get crushed. :mad:

But not before the massive Ulm..ian Ulmite, Ulmi, UuuuuuLLLLmanians fleet is ready to storm the dardanelles in a style reminisent of Admiral Hornby rather than Admiral Carden

According to the game the term is 'Ulmer'.

I did wish that the game would write the name over vassals disconnected from my main territory. I would have liked 'Ulmer Byzantine' over Greece. A man can dream though, a man can dream.

It's really neat to see you expanding your empire without using force of arms (well, at least not your own armies!). I should try that sometimes, perhaps get the Byzantium achievable using patriotic rebels, yes? :D

I have to say, this is my favorite by fAAR.

-Pat

I did wish that the game would write the name over vassals disconnected from my main territory. I would have liked 'Ulmer Byzantine' over Greece. A man can dream though, a man can dream.
And one day, when it is absorbed fully, it shall be Ulmest Byzantium!

Bismarck was right about you, Hapsburg!

part18.png

Oh the crazies.

Last edited:

It does seem to work for vassals on other continents- in my Byzantine campaign I see "Byzantine Ehtiopia"

It does seem to work for vassals on other continents- in my Byzantine campaign I see "Byzantine Ehtiopia"

Maybe Byzantine just needs to get big enough. It seems to me the game holds back on creating text that is too long. Ulm appears easy because it is short, but Ulmer Byzantine? Yeah, I am going to give the game the benefit of doubt. We'll see, once Byzantine finally rises!

On an unrelated note, FrozenWall did a nice update for his AAR (well, not just his, I guess) using a similar styled comic. Thumbs up from here.

Wait, there is more?

Status
Not open for further replies.