Closed Thread
Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24 49 74 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2181

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I've just spent almost half of my evening reading this AAR, instead of studying for my finals, but I must say I was very much worth the reading! I really laughed. I've previously read your other Flagland comics at the OT and I loved this Ulm AAR just like I loved those. Keep it up! I'll be waiting for more news on Ulm's vassalization and war efforts.
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Agreed.

I believe Frankfurt will have to break out the sausages after this
    "Dont only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

(those two are hugging; the thing on the shirt of guy on the right side is coat of arms of my town :P)

In every life we've got some trouble
    But when you worry, you make it double
    Don't worry, be happy!
    Last edited by cyrylc; 17-05-2011 at 18:26.

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

'nuff said
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

Usermod Coordinator Paradox Dev Team Captain Gars's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindSengoku

Somehow managed to miss your return, but welcome back.
    "I don't want to know or hear anything about neutrality. This is a fight between God and the devil. If he wants to side with God, then he has to join me. If he prefers to side with the devil, then indeed he must fight me. There is no third way."

Senior Scripter & Usermod Coordinator

(DON'T PM ME ABOUT MODDING ISSUES - THERE ARE SUBFORUMS FOR THAT)

~ Ivan Turina ~

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gars View Post
    Somehow managed to miss your return, but welcome back.
    Of all the people to miss this, you are the most ironic.

Anyways, Svip, again, thanks for the masterpiece that his Glory for Ulm. It is certainly among the greatest AARs to ever exist. I'm jealous.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Love this AAR. I've read through a bunch, and this has got to be my new favourite! Keep up the good work

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuSword of the Stars
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Many thanks for making this. I've read up to page 20 and love it. But the picture on page 20 doesn't seem to load for me. It has that little generic unloaded picture icon in it's place. Does anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobite30 View Post
    Many thanks for making this. I've read up to page 20 and love it. But the picture on page 20 doesn't seem to load for me. It has that little generic unloaded picture icon in it's place. Does anyone else have this problem?
    can't see it either, probably some issue with imageshack
    I like cookies... And ruling the world... Mostly cookies...

Receivers of " The Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness"
    Svip
    Rensslaer

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobite30 View Post
    In a case when an image cannot be seen, you can either report it or go to http://flagland.org/aar/part/20 (or whatever the chapter number is) to see it. Though, I shall be sure to look into it.

Also, I would like to make a quick note regarding upcoming updates: They are coming, but I am just incredibly busy this coming week, so I probably won't manage an update then, unfortunately. However, beyond that week, I am Scotfree (as in free of Scotsmen) and thus should get back to regular basis.

I consider this update to be a bit of a 'I am not dead yet' chapter and I apologise for the two week you now have to wait following it. So no need to ask for updates until in little over a week. Oh and, please spam my PM inbox about that instead. Hehe.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Bjrn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Great return Svip!

Hope your personal life starts to improve.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    However, beyond that week, I am Scotfree (as in free of Scotsmen) and thus should get back to regular basis.
    I don't know how you'll survive without us

An excellent read, my friend. Take your time, and looking forward to further updates. One of the best laughs I've had in a while

This AAR is wonderful!

As a relative noob to Paradox games, my favourite AAR style is one that clearly explains the writer's thought process and plan, so I can better understand why they're doing the things they're doing. I'm not a big fan of AARs with a ton of fluff because it feels like the information I need is buried.

This AAR is amazing though. It's funny, but the jokes and flavour don't distract from what's going on. I can see exactly what your plan is and how you execute it, and it's very enjoyable to follow. The comic style works well I think.

Thanks for taking the time to make this, and I hope everything works out for you soon. The tragedy is that with every update we come closer to its end.

Just read the entire thing (slow day at work). Love it! The Whose War Is It, Anyway? strip had me laughing. Can't wait to read more!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Glad to have you back Svip.

The image for chapter 20 isn't available. Could you fix that?

200k clubDiplomacy500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenWolf View Post
    The image for chapter 20 isn't available. Could you fix that?
    You can still read it here.
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!

I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

Cities in MotionDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3

I think this is my favorite AAR that I've ever read. It's simple, I love the cartoons, and it's just awesome 8)

Keep up that good work!

Closed Thread
Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24 49 74 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast