Closed Thread
Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 22 47 72 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2181

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Sather View Post
    Svip has probably more important things to do with his life now. It had a good run and it's not bad to end before it becomes dull and boring.
    hmm.. rumor (well, drxav..) has it svip was working on an update just a few days ago. So there may be life in this thread yet ;-)
    "Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Svip has probably more important things to do with his life now. It had a good run and it's not bad to end before it becomes dull and boring.
    It would still be nice if he could make that official, though, if that is indeed the case. I mean, I still check this AAR with a fair regularity . . .

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    It would still be nice if he could make that official, though, if that is indeed the case. I mean, I still check this AAR with a fair regularity . . .
    *cough*hourly*cough*

AARficionado & Storyteller Demi Moderator Eber's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Guys, come on. We all check this thread, but give Svip a break. He may be very busy and the last thing any of us need to do is hound him on making an update. Give it a rest. He will be here when he is ready, if ever.
    Current AAR:
    Our Kingdom Stands Alone - How the Magyars Transformed Hungary into an Empire
    Weekly AAR Showcase - 19, September 2010

WritAAR of the Week - 23, February 2007

When I speak in this color, I do so as a Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules :: AARLand Rules #1 :: AARland Rules #2

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Stop the off topic posts.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    I just wanted to pop by and say what a great AAR! It's AAR's like this that convinced me to join these forums and buy paradox games almost a decade ago! You're doing a great job Svip, and its very original! Also, you did an amazing job making stats funny on the most recent update.

I only checked the table of contents of this AAR for updates, I didn't read the thread much after I read a few of the mod posts, but I haven't seen an update in a while. I just hope you haven't become discouraged! Please keep up the good work if you can! I know sometimes real life gets in the way though...

So Once again, Good Luck, Great AAR, AMAZING AAR, Very Funny, and I can't wait to see Ulm trash France!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hey Svip, second time poster, long time lurker... 2 days of reading to get to last page. Great work so far. Most entertaining AAR I have read. Funny, witty... pun-tastic!

Allez les Ulmers!!! erm.. I mean... LADUNG ULMERS!!! ( according to google translate, that should be Charge Ulmers ).

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly_Walnuts View Post
    Hey Svip, second time poster, long time lurker... 2 days of reading to get to last page. Great work so far. Most entertaining AAR I have read. Funny, witty... pun-tastic!

Allez les Ulmers!!! erm.. I mean... LADUNG ULMERS!!! ( according to google translate, that should be Charge Ulmers ).
    The "Ladung" would be the charge of a long-range weapon
    You should use something like "Angriff/Attacke Ulmer!"

Btw Svip, keep up the good work and take your time! The wait is surely worth it

Yellow snow is good for you Infocalypse's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Warlock 2: The ExiledCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I know that everyone thinks this AAR is awesome, I just mention it now, so Ulm does get back to the first page!

Crazy Cat Person. Meow! Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    62 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    For The GloryGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

The mod team understands that you are all waiting for a new update. So are we! However, some of you have the problem that they cannot contain their feelings about this AAR and behave according to the rules. The latest example would be Infocalypse' post, which can be condensed to one word: "Bump!", except that it is a bit more nicely worded.
    As such the mod team has decided that it is in your best interest to close the thread until Svip feels ready to update again, which will hopefully be in the near future.

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Blog Entries
    Svip is back, thread open.

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

For The Glory

Thank you, Mr Capitalist.

I would first like to apologise for all those who have waited intensely for an update. I understand some of you will argue that because I am providing a free service, I shouldn't be apologising, but you are thus misunderstanding what I am apologising for. I have no problem with not updating my AAR when I feel like it, but I had a problem with not at least giving clarification on why.

The truth is, I do not really want to talk about why. I am going through a crappy period in my life and I am looking for distractions everywhere. I also prefer easy choices, and I must admit the whole war with France made me nervous if I could actually pull it off.

I wish I could have made this update more special than it is, but I guess that's the cost of doing business. And I hope to updating semi-regularly from now on. While not exactly a crappy period coming up (although my life will probably continue to suck, but that's beside the point), it will be a busy period for me until the end of May.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Svip; 02-09-2014 at 09:59.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Blog Entries
    Why does zooming in not work like on CSI?

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Capiatlist View Post
    Why does zooming in not work like on CSI?
    Sorry, ImageShack resized the first one, I fixed it now.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

It's back!

YAY!

Sorry to hear about your life being crappy right now though.
    Sir Robert, OLIR, Sovereign of the Order of the Large and Intimidating Robert
    Knights of the Order: TemplarComander, loki100, Enewald, Chris Taylor, Nathan Madien, Svip, Slan, (Mr.) Capiatlist, LeCare, Redandwhite, ThunderHawk3
    Ever wanted to become President? Now you have the chance in The Presidents: 1836 - 1936 - An Interactive US AAR!
    Current President: Richard A. Jarvis (R)
    Current V-President: William Gallatin (R)

Joseph Henry Harrison (1903 - 19??), General, US Army, ret.
    My Inkwell

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Just made my day -- welcome back, Svip!
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q3 ACAs have finished, check out the winners!! EU IV|CK II|Vicky II|HOI 3|Darkest Hour
    Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    GAD ZUKES! An Update

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Great to see this back! I liked the song. At least you got a small vassal out of that war and got out without trouble.

Here's hoping that RL takes a turn for the better for you.
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Welcome back svip, I remember when you said you were going to do it on IRC, been following ever since, will follow forever, for the glory of Ulm.

Not the King of Prussia Legendary Bard's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSemper FiVictoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k club

Oh God, Rolling Stones. I had that song stuck in my head all day. This was glorious.

"And no, we don't endorse genocide." ~ Captain Gars

Closed Thread
Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 22 47 72 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast