Closed Thread
Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9 34 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 84 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2181

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

Is that pacman?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Leading the Mombotian Horde Lurken's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

At the Temple of Mombot, nailing up 103 boards
    Really. This is one of the best AARs that I have read in a very, very long time.

Brings back memories of Morpheus506s AARs, or 2Coats Pictatorial AAR, or even the fabled unfinished AAR by Rustican, or the CK Drunken-AARs by Paranoid Tsar. You have truly distinguished yourself.
    "Godfather of the Superpower games" according to people
    Bought a big case of beer to Pdox
    Proud owner of 3 mouldy Phoenix cookies ●●●
    Pathetic and Brave King of Poland in Battlefront IV - Lords of War
    Shifty Leader of <random/> nation in Diplomacy Universalis 1.5

Rythin, the mad warmongerer and Lurken, the semi-peaceful builder in
    "Lurken and Rythin in the land of sand - The wacky Mzab adventures." - it's aaalive....Well...not really. It is quite dead. Undead?
    Minister of Information and Groupies for OT-President rafiki

The plight and return of B'mo'otm - an AAR, like I've never done before - Redux

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurken View Post
    Really. This is one of the best AARs that I have read in a very, very long time.

Brings back memories of Morpheus506s AARs, or 2Coats Pictatorial AAR, or even the fabled unfinished AAR by Rustican, or the CK Drunken-AARs by Paranoid Tsar. You have truly distinguished yourself.
    Wacky humour reminds me of Knut Knyt... Knyu... Knry... you know who I mean.

edit: Knıtling! Knıtling the Most Glorious!
    Last edited by th3freakie; 07-02-2011 at 20:33.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    Check out this epic nugget:
    Beautiful.
    So... Very.. Beautiful... *Sniffle* There is a god.
    Sir Robert, OLIR, Sovereign of the Order of the Large and Intimidating Robert
    Knights of the Order: TemplarComander, loki100, Enewald, Chris Taylor, Nathan Madien, Svip, Slan, (Mr.) Capiatlist, LeCare, Redandwhite, ThunderHawk3
    Ever wanted to become President? Now you have the chance in The Presidents: 1836 - 1936 - An Interactive US AAR!
    Current President: Richard A. Jarvis (R)
    Current V-President: William Gallatin (R)

Joseph Henry Harrison (1903 - 19??), General, US Army, ret.
    My Inkwell

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Es lebe das Ulmscher Reich!
    yay I get to be todays grammar Nazi
    In this case, it should be "Es lebe das Ulmische Reich!". One could make a case for "Ulmsche", but "Ulmscher" is just wrong. Sorry ;-)

oh and

Ulm bleibt Deutsch! Nieder mit dem Papst!
    XD

Create some Ulmische Lebensraum, preferably in the Pope's backyard

Quote Originally Posted by Sather View Post
    In this case, it should be "Es lebe das Ulmische Reich!". One could make a case for "Ulmsche", but "Ulmscher" is just wrong. Sorry ;-)

oh and

Ulm bleibt Deutsch! Nieder mit dem Papst!
    XD
    Well, we here in Upper Franconia (yes, still a part of Bavaria) would probably sometimes say Ulmscher. Slang!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Franconian View Post
    Well, we here in Upper Franconia (yes, still a part of Bavaria) would probably sometimes say Ulmscher. Slang!
    Hmm, so maybe from that pov, but still. It just has a total wrong ring too it, but I also don't want to care too much about it, soooo time to get to another topic.

First Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis 3

Svip, will you now start portraying forum arguments in your AAR or was that a stand-alone case?

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by JacktheJumper View Post
    Svip, will you now start portraying forum arguments in your AAR or was that a stand-alone case?
    It was intended as a stand-alone case. But I won't confine myself to any promises though.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Ulm ist nicht Deutsch, Ulm ist Europa !
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

Es ist Zeit für Reich!

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Sather View Post
    I believe "Ulmer Reich" would be the most appropriate German wording.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by foriavik View Post
    Es ist Zeit für Reich!
    You mean the European Community of...Ulm (or ECU in short )? Supported. I mean, how much more Ulmian (or Ulmieuse? ) can things get?

EDIT:

France is still non-Ulmisch.

You Ulmiliated Burgundy. Nice!

It´s interesting how Ulm can make me laugh even after a hard day at the office. Thanks Svip!

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

This AAR is not only fun, but also makes my try another game as Bohemia with the ultimate goal to stop reformation
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

- Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFish View Post
    Ulm ist nicht Deutsch, Ulm ist Europa !
    Nein, Ulm ist der Welt! Hoffentlich.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by telesien View Post
    This AAR is not only fun, but also makes my try another game as Bohemia with the ultimate goal to stop reformation
    Dude,you would need either ub3r 1337 conquests or ub3r 1337 assassins(to kill all these theologians) if you want to succeed
    But i wish you luck..

Quote Originally Posted by telesien View Post
    How the hell do you plan to do that?! Is it even possible?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardWarlock 2: The Exiled

In my current game, I made it a goal to make all christian nations protestant... going well so far. Of course, turning all provinces protestant would be nigh-impossible, especially considering the random conversions I keep getting from ecumenism.

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9 34 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 84 109 ... LastLast