• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update will come tomorrow. Me sick tonight.

I actually don't find it hard at all - the page count can feel scary but the updates are very quick to read compared to most AARs and the comments are shorter than normal as well. So yes, there are way more posts than typically but I feel that one post also takes much less time to read (in average) than typically.

Agreed. Perhaps how fast we can read the AAR impacts how much we all type?

But on another matter, great read. I find it awesome and funny so far. Ottoman pun is still over the top though

Has your Stadtflotte brought over the Ulmian flu? :D

Lets hope not, that would certainly spell doom for whoever caught it. as for Svip, hope you get better soon.

Has your Stadtflotte brought over the Ulmian flu? :D

Hey! Ulmian flu is no laughing matter! It vassalises your immune system and attacks you with it. :p

I actually don't find it hard at all - the page count can feel scary but the updates are very quick to read compared to most AARs and the comments are shorter than normal as well. So yes, there are way more posts than typically but I feel that one post also takes much less time to read (in average) than typically.

Yes, though it is 50some pages, it is a very easy read. For contrast, read the first 50 pages of Rome AArisen. :D

Gentlemen, I have an idea we might use to pass the time while our glorious leader Ulm is being sick.

It has come to my attention that while Ulm certainly has a coat of arms completely unique to it (*shoves Ferrara aside*), not to mention awesome sunglasses, it does not yet have an anthem... or a themesong, whichever you prefer.

I propose that all us loyal vassals/fans make an effort and scour the internet for a glorious song (lyrical or not) fitting of our great leader.

[video=youtube;tDT5HFlyKwU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tDT5HFlyKwU[/video]
Electronic Journey by DJ Ulm.​
I think it is fitting, both since it is made by DJ Ulm, and that the whole AAR is a grand epic of of the tiny Ulm has grown into a player on the european scene with considerable might.

"In Ulm, um Ulm und um Ulm herum."(roughly: At Ulm, around Ulm and all around Ulm) a song by a guy named Gus Backus.
Couldn't find it online though.

It's an ancient German Zungenbrecher (tongue-twisters). Sort of.

"In Ulm, um Ulm und um Ulm herum."(roughly: At Ulm, around Ulm and all around Ulm) a song by a guy named Gus Backus.
Couldn't find it online though.

It's an ancient German Zungenbrecher (tongue-twisters). Sort of.

Wassup.

part40.png

I think Denmark might have gotten the real humiliation than Hansa. Heh.

Also, bad news. I be travelling to Cologne tomorrow for my birthday on Saturday, so I won't be making updates until Sunday. I am terribly sorry about this hiatus! But I promise a big update when I get back.

In the meantime, have fun!

Last edited:
HAhahhahaha SUCK ON IT DENMARK!

Status
Not open for further replies.