Closed Thread
Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 65 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I guess I should get rid of my pot collection......

54 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

God created WC so that Ulm could do it.

Crusader for Fun and Profit Murmurandus's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Meerhout, Flanders, Belgium - Born in Brugge;)
    Blog Entries
    Ulm.

Ur
    Land
    Mine...

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Or something like that...
    "May the Earth tremble with Beer... euh, Fear"

"Never change a winning avatar..."

"Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes."

Ubisoft EUII 1.09 ~ Strategy First Victoria 1.04 ~ Paradox CK Deus Vult ~ Paradox HoI2 Doomsday ~ Paradox EUIII Complete ~ Paradox EU: Rome Gold

Currently being a loser in Hattrick as FC MMDS (316966) as you could read here .

You know what's awesome?

"In a referendum in 1530/31, the citizens of Ulm converted to Protestantism during the Reformation. Ulm Minster became a Lutheran Church."

(from the history of the Ulm Minster, the tallest church in the world)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Thanks for opening up new visions of religion to me.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

For The Glory

I have been told that Glory for Ulm is popular in Ulm.

That's right, Ulm is popular in Ulm.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    I have been told that Glory for Ulm is popular in Ulm.

That's right, Ulm is popular in Ulm.
    Why do i have a feeling,that Ulm would like to rule a communist nation?

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salt View Post
    As soon as I saw that picture I heard this.
    Odd. I immediately thought of this.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Abusing religion, tsk tsk

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Svip

If its all right with you, I'm going to used a Flagland based picture in my AAR (dont worry its gonna be rubbish). Its only a small picture and ill make a little thanks to you in the end. Thank you.
    Dont sue me.

Cheese.
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeseMaster View Post
    Svip

If its all right with you, I'm going to used a Flagland based picture in my AAR (dont worry its gonna be rubbish). Its only a small picture and ill make a little thanks to you in the end. Thank you.
    Dont sue me.

Cheese.
    I don't have the funds to sue. Ooo.

Nah, seriously, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    I don't have the funds to sue. Ooo.

Nah, seriously, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
    Thanks, heres the post if your interested (its about half-way down)
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

For The Glory

Wait what?
    Last edited by Svip; 02-09-2014 at 09:52.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Full list at my Inkwell

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Nicely done combining the Ottoman weakness at the Bosporus and your spy tactics!

"Or should I say wrong version of God?"

Uh oh, are you sure that's a safe thing for a Danish cartoonist to say?
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Quote Originally Posted by Malurous View Post
    Uh oh, are you sure that's a safe thing for a Danish cartoonist to say?

Also, are you planning to release the new territory as vassals, or just keep it?
    --- [SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ---

Neukönigsberg
    MineCraft

--- [Saintis Construction Corps Limited.] ---
    --- [Currently constructing this signature] ---

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Good move. With their cored provinces occupied, the WE will tear the Ottomans into a bunch of minors, setting them back as long as it takes for the truce to expire with the freed minors. Also, stronger Byzantium helps.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegioThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What have you done?? The entire history is changing and I have started to fade.... fade .... .. . .
    si vis pacem para bellum Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made.-Otto von Bismarck
    Member of the OTFTRC - Off Topic Friends of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus -------- Istanbul Panorama 360°
    OttoMania - your link to the Ottoman Culture and Lifestyle in EU III
    ................. Neo-Ottomans thread
    Who is this Tunch Khan? I thought Djem de Sayd was the only Ottoman Pretender the Christians had their hands on? ~ aylo1
    To be honest, this thread might as well be closed now. We've seen Tunch Khan - I can't see that there's anywhere else to go from here. ~ Austen
    Turkey in HOI2 - OTTOMANIA ~ Mod and Modular Pack for Victoria 2 - VIEW THREAD
    ........ **Thread Monster** ... History, with all her volumes vast, hath but one page.

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardWarlock 2: The Exiled

Nice update, some clever tactics there once more.

One small thing tho... were you unable to claim Defender of the Faith? It would have given you the Holy War CB (assuming its before 1650)! Or you could just take up Unam Sanctam, that'll come in handy anyway.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Nice mission impossible move for your ulmer spy, looking forward to Sitting on a Ottoman Part Deux
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 65 90 ... LastLast