Closed Thread
Page 37 of 110 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Someone POTM that if it is not too long!

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Someone POTM that if it is not too long!
    2 sentences and a picture. Hardly too long.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

I wanna play that Norway. How did they manage to break free from Denmark and then pwn both Sweden and Denmark?

Loving this AAR.

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    Silly spaniards and french fries.
    French fight for their fries as they never fought before!
    Because the fries are the only thing which do not insult them for WW2!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

oO ... I have never seen AI Norway doing that good!
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

Great AAR! Subscribed!

Norway scares me...
    --- [SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ---

Neukönigsberg
    MineCraft

--- [Saintis Construction Corps Limited.] ---
    --- [Currently constructing this signature] ---

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

Nice to see the danish down, those bastards
    Sweden, on the other hand
    If you write anything criticizing editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written. -Muphry's law

Recipients of the Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg:

Svip

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Blog Entries
    Goodness, I left this way too long:

Svip; in acknowledgement of the immense value of this AAR to future generations, and realising that I laughed at least a little bit while reading it, I hereby award you the (I think) seventh ever Irish Shamrock Cookie ( )!

Feel free to put it in your sig, your user info, or on your head!
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Been reading for a while and I just realized I had yet to comment...this is one awesome AAR.

"Look, a disassembled furniture!" is now one of my favorite distraction line ever.
    NEWSFLASH: If you ever said "It's called EUROPA Universalis" as sole justification for blatant misrepresentation of the RoW: you're likely on my ignore list.
    Age of Discovery: The World beyond Europe
    30 native hordes in North America, warring city states in Mexico: a mod about the world 15th century Europe was about to encounter...
    KIA by the Prix in BlueEmu's Ad Astra, 2nd character underway.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Those "what else is going on" things are probably my favourite parts of this AAR.
    "I shiver all over when I see your lovely tan, and I can tell by your clear blue eyes you're a sailor man." - Turbonegro

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

I just suppose norway will eat up also sweden and maybe even finland XD...

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by King_Richard_XI View Post
    Svip; in acknowledgement of the immense value of this AAR to future generations, and realising that I laughed at least a little bit while reading it, I hereby award you the (I think) seventh ever Irish Shamrock Cookie ( )!
    How does this work? I am honoured though, also somewhat amazed about the positive response to this update. I wrote it while pretty tired.

And guys, I understand that often AAR writers tend to respond to every response to their AAR. Something - as you have noticed - I do not tend to do. But that is not because I don't appreciate your response - quite the opposite - but because I don't often believe in a response without real substance, even if it is a 'thank you' comment.

In fact, your positive comments are really important to me right now. I want to go on a serious note, don't worry, it'll get funny soon enough. I am going through a tough period in my life right now, where nothing is really working out for me these years and a possible depression, so this AAR is a way for me to produce positive feedback by the least effort, for me.

So don't think I don't appreciate your comments, I really do. I just don't think it serves much of a purpose to respond to each one.

And thank you all, again. And there shall be an update tomorrow.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Choo choo
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Svip, this is great! I just laughed my way through oh, 37 pages of this. And I learned a few spy tricks too! Keep it up!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlorisDeVijfde View Post
    Poor Sweden, he knows he's next.
    Actually... If he conquers and vassalises Sweden now, spies (especially during a future war with Norway) and selling back land conquered from Norway could create a huge vassal!

I'm sure it'd be worth a -2 stab hit to attack Sweden... >.>

51 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossKing Arthur IILost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Norway Lecter

Commander Shepard: You must have had some kind of interesting experience.
    Urdnott Wrex: Well, there was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I caught back up with this.

How long is it going to take for your infamy to fall back down again? Also, is is less expensive in infamy terms to simply vassalise a country straight up rather than annev and release?

Anyway, great stuff!

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 110 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 87 ... LastLast