Closed Thread
Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 60 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

For The Glory

I apologise to every German reading this!

I am of the philosophy of German is not spoken, German is yelled.
    Last edited by Svip; 02-09-2014 at 08:51.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Pure awesome.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Nice that the fleet has begun to take shape...Are you going to be an all big ship, or build some galley's? Ulm will soon need an admiral's hat.
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Nice work, though Ulm as a colonizer, possibly dressed as a conquistador, would be hilarious.
    God's protection is better than the strongest armor or the tallest tower.
    Fan of the Week: 4/25/10 Was a recipient of one of King_Richard_XI's birthday cookies:
    Nationality: American (Dixie), Religion: Southern Baptist, Ideology: Reactionary, Issues: Jingoism
    billy bob's opinion of Mississippi
    My first AAR: Etruria: Forging an Empire (a disaster, but completed)
    My second AAR: Confessions to a Boatman: An Ottoman AAR (dead)

For The Glory

The point I was trying to make is that regardless of what your intentions are during a game of EU3, you will almost certainly need a Quest for a New World. The real question is when.

I realise in hindsight, I might should have picked QfaNW rather than SCP, because of my style of play. I perform a lot of diplomatic relations, mostly including bribing. It can become a tough choice between spending diplomats on generals or a possible alliance. My point is, I will pick it next time.

I realise, that I can change my previous NIs, but I mean, SCP isn't that bad either.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    The point I was trying to make is that regardless of what your intentions are during a game of EU3, you will almost certainly need a Quest for a New World. The real question is when.
    I realise in hindsight, I might should have picked QfaNW rather than SCP, because of my style of play. I perform a lot of diplomatic relations, mostly including bribing. It can become a tough choice between spending diplomats on generals or a possible alliance. My point is, I will pick it next time.
    I realise, that I can change my previous NIs, but I mean, SCP isn't that bad either.
    Quest is useful but you can survive without it, I mean you've made it this far...however far this is, but it is handy for the leaders
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardWarlock 2: The Exiled

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the poor native Americans... :3

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    You win internets once more..

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I like the way Ulm is raising his hand in the last picture.

If you want to add more german there, use the immortal words "Das war ein Befehl".
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Scream all the German you like, they dont mind
    Just dont mention the war!
    "There are no limits to what science can explore."

-Ernest Solvay, Belgian Chemist

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Oh how lovely the German language is when spoken.
    It is horrible to write in German.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by JDMS View Post
    Nice work, though Ulm as a colonizer, possibly dressed as a conquistador, would be hilarious.
    I second that motion!
    Sir Robert, OLIR, Sovereign of the Order of the Large and Intimidating Robert
    Knights of the Order: TemplarComander, loki100, Enewald, Chris Taylor, Nathan Madien, Svip, Slan, (Mr.) Capiatlist, LeCare, Redandwhite, ThunderHawk3
    Ever wanted to become President? Now you have the chance in The Presidents: 1836 - 1936 - An Interactive US AAR!
    Current President: Richard A. Jarvis (R)
    Current V-President: William Gallatin (R)

Joseph Henry Harrison (1903 - 19??), General, US Army, ret.
    My Inkwell

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMS View Post
    I just spent 10 minutes trying to draw a Conquistador helmet on Ulm's head. I've never quite mastered that art.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1990 View Post
    Scream all the German you like, they dont mind
    Just dont mention the war!
    Well they started it! :/

(Or was that Ulm? Ulm have any plans to invade Poland? :3 )

Neu Ulm, nice city to live in on the east coast of the Vereinigte Ulmische Staaten...

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Whatever... nice work there...

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by HanSime View Post
    Well they started it! :/

(Or was that Ulm? Ulm have any plans to invade Poland? :3 )
    No we didn't the Austrian did. ;-)

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

DEUTSCH WIRD NICHT GESCHRIEN!

Or is it? D:

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sather View Post
    No we didn't the Austrian did. ;-)
    Well if anyone ever yelled in german...

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 60 85 ... LastLast