Closed Thread
Page 33 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 58 83 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    You really should've given Ulm a massive mustache for this strip.
    I was seriously considering it. But my artistic ability cannot do McMillan's moustache justice.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

How can Ulm share breakfast, lunch, and dinner with their European friends when the infamy is too damn high!?
    Be nice to your fellow human beings, they're the only fellow species members you have!

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by KPJ View Post
    How can Ulm share breakfast, lunch, and dinner with their European friends when the infamy is too damn high!?
    Subjugate your friends.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Oh, something tells me that 3-6 million people will have found new jobs as soldiers before we're in 1821.
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: RomeMount & Blade: WarbandEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This is just awesome
    "Video games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    Marcus Brigstocke

"En soldat er en forhenværende civilist, der uddannes til at optræde uciviliseret for at bevare civilisationen."
    "A soldier is a former civilian, who is trained to behave uncivilized to preserve civiliazation"
    Halfdan Rasmussen

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by soulking View Post
    A stack of paintings appear out of nowhere whenever Ulm wills it.
    Ulm goes where he pleases,and plea..subjugates where he goes..

Duke Nukem (c)

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    The boardgame is UlmOpoly
    You know,that in UlmOpoly you buy documents of subjugation,instead of property,and when you subjugate entire region,you can unite the region into culture tag nation and get even more rent!Because it is never too high?!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Soon the reformation starts. How will mighty Ulm cope with that?
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

You could do that magistrate killing stuff that either gives or takes prestige, but may also lower infamy?

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    You could do that magistrate killing stuff that either gives or takes prestige, but may also lower infamy?
    No festivals in Divine Wind!

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Haha, what a nice way to put it, considering how the "commission painting" decisions and their effects were pictured.
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Crusader for Fun and Profit Murmurandus's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Meerhout, Flanders, Belgium - Born in Brugge;)
    Blog Entries
    Europe will be suffering from paint shortages however now...
    "May the Earth tremble with Beer... euh, Fear"

"Never change a winning avatar..."

"Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes."

Ubisoft EUII 1.09 ~ Strategy First Victoria 1.04 ~ Paradox CK Deus Vult ~ Paradox HoI2 Doomsday ~ Paradox EUIII Complete ~ Paradox EU: Rome Gold

Currently being a loser in Hattrick as FC MMDS (316966) as you could read here .

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Murmurandus View Post
    Europe will be suffering from paint shortages however now...
    I have a feeling that religion wars will be replaced with wars of paintings..

For The Glory

Ah, it seems like it was only yesterbibble.

Reference:
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/collecti...-steele/371230
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Full list at my Inkwell

I represent the Infamy is Too Damn High Party. People are working 8 hours a day, and 40 hours a week, and some a third job. Women can’t afford to take care of their children, feed their children, breakfast, lunch and dinner. My main job is to provide a reduction of infamy, food on the table and money in your pocket.

This is politics as usual, playing a silly game, its not going to happen, The Infamy Is Too Damn High Movement. The people I’m here to represent can’t afford to have high Infamy. They’re being laid off right now, as I speak. They can’t eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. Listen! Someones child, children’s stomach just growls, did you hear it, gotta listen like me.

As a karate expert, I will not talk about anyone up here because our Children can not afford to have such a high Infamy. Nowhere! There is nowhere to go! Once again, why? You said it: “The Infamy Is Too Damn High”.
    I like cookies... And ruling the world... Mostly cookies...

Receivers of " The Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness"
    Svip
    Rensslaer

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by poloport View Post
    I represent the Infamy is Too Damn High Party. People are working 8 hours a day, and 40 hours a week, and some a third job. Women can’t afford to take care of their children, feed their children, breakfast, lunch and dinner. My main job is to provide a reduction of infamy, food on the table and money in your pocket.

This is politics as usual, playing a silly game, its not going to happen, The Infamy Is Too Damn High Movement. The people I’m here to represent can’t afford to have high Infamy. They’re being laid off right now, as I speak. They can’t eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. Listen! Someones child, children’s stomach just growls, did you hear it, gotta listen like me.

As a karate expert, I will not talk about anyone up here because our Children can not afford to have such a high Infamy. Nowhere! There is nowhere to go! Once again, why? You said it: “The Infamy Is Too Damn High”.
    He got my vote! Only France and Austria will deny that the infamy is too damn high!
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Full list at my Inkwell

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Got the reference from the start - loved it. Oh how we shall miss you Steele. You brought a slight pump into the Daily Show's degeneration into unfunnyness. Bless your puppet heart.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Infamy is for the weaklings.
    Real men do not care.

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 58 83 108 ... LastLast