Closed Thread
Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 33 58 83 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR

64 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Am I missing something? How did you annex them if your chances were impossible?
    Sages such as Yao and Shun and Tyrants such as Chieh and Chou come but once a thousand generations. Mediocrities follow on the heels of each other; the rulers of the world are invariably among them. -- Han Fei Tzu
    When the lips are gone, the teeth are cold. -- Han Fei Tzu
    I have not been tested (with the responsibility of high office), so I have learned many (lesser) skills. -- Confucius
    Simplified characters are an abomination. -- Me

The cost of Steam:
    PI games not bought because of Steam: 19
    PDS games not bought because of Steam: 1

PDS games bought despite Steam: 1

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Weijun View Post
    Am I missing something? How did you annex them if your chances were impossible?
    Bug in DW. They always say yes. You can argue I am using an exploit, but considering how buggy the formal request is, I am really using a less severe bug to counter a more severe bug.

64 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Svip View Post
    Bug in DW. They always say yes. You can argue I am using an exploit, but considering how buggy the formal request is, I am really using a less severe bug to counter a more severe bug.
    Ah. Well, then, carry on.
    Sages such as Yao and Shun and Tyrants such as Chieh and Chou come but once a thousand generations. Mediocrities follow on the heels of each other; the rulers of the world are invariably among them. -- Han Fei Tzu
    When the lips are gone, the teeth are cold. -- Han Fei Tzu
    I have not been tested (with the responsibility of high office), so I have learned many (lesser) skills. -- Confucius
    Simplified characters are an abomination. -- Me

The cost of Steam:
    PI games not bought because of Steam: 19
    PDS games not bought because of Steam: 1

PDS games bought despite Steam: 1

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

loving the AAR keep it up

Great AAR ! And I really like that two headed duck on the HRE flag )

This is brilliant, keep it up! What's your tech level compared to the rest? And how is your income screen?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Agreed. No cheat here when you do it for this specific reason.

BTW this could make a great MP campaign. Sort of a competition between Ulm and Aachen
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

- Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Mon Dieu, says Ulm?

Mein Gott or Donnerwetter sounds better.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

For The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by tuore View Post
    Mon Dieu, says Ulm?

Mein Gott or Donnerwetter sounds better.
    I am amused by people using an un-obvious language conversely to their own. Next time it might be Dutch!

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    500k club

I am amused by people using an un-obvious language conversely to their own. Next time it might be Dutch!
    You need to hear Dutch to laugh at it... What about Polish? That is funny even written
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

This is awesome!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I study finnish, swedish, german and english.

Unobvious?
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

200k club500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    But soon you shall kick some ass.

/me likes it
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!

I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by telesien View Post
    You need to hear Dutch to laugh at it... What about Polish? That is funny even written
    It would be : Mój Boże or oj boziu...

200k club500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    It would be : Mój Boże or oj boziu...
    And "О Боже мой!" (O Bozhe moj!) in Russian.
    Slavic languages, hell!
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!

I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

500k club

To get back to Ulm topic...

In my current game Ulm lost Ulm to Bavaria, but since it got Franken, they are still there. It is sort of funny when you have city state without that city it got its name from

Definitely subscribed. Love this AAR. Tried with Ulm as well, but can anybody explain under what conditions I could expect to be able to fund patriot rebels?

For The Glory

More world news...

Last edited by Svip; 02-09-2014 at 08:45.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Ahahahahahaha. Brilliant. I love this!
    "I shiver all over when I see your lovely tan, and I can tell by your clear blue eyes you're a sailor man." - Turbonegro

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 33 58 83 108 ... LastLast