• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awkward.

ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

It does make an interesting USA game, because now I can beat all the enemies, Germany, Japan and USSR, without interference from other countries.

In an interesting twist, USSR has conquered India and Communist China has expanded rapidly due to me sinking all Japanese convoys and binding their trooops. They would have united all of China eventually had I not stepped in.

I know of those plans.
But
Soviet Union declaring war with no provocation in 1941, over a year after the Winter War, to the Allies rather than the other way around is pretty silly.

I present you the most pointless war in Kaiserreich history : The Japanese-Turkish war

They fight without any gain on a tiny frontier for 11 years! They are both in the top 6 taken losses and inflicted losses.

hoib.png

Last edited:
I present you the most pointless war in Kaiserreich history : The Japanese-Turkish war

They fight without any gain on a tiny frontier for 11 years! They are both in the top 6 taken losses and inflicted losses.

hoib.png

How'd you get Kaiser to work with the Trackers?

African unification under the green revolution flag :D
Libya.jpg

Mod is Modern Day Scenario 2 for Darkest Hour
The Libya Skin is custom made

Only Edits were reverse to old combat system of DH1.02
and some cheated manpower (because of the lack of mobilisation)