• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I made hundreads of encirclements with Dh (once with Germany 8 encirclements at same time aganist soviet in barbarossa) but this one was diffrent I am playing as Turkey and I dont have the control of German army.After capturing balkans I accidently joined Axis (yeah I dont know how I joined I think I accepted their alliance propsal while closing battle details with enter enter enter =) and together we wiped out all british presence in middle east later Germany decleared war on soviets and started barbarossa.I saw that they are pusing from Ukraine so with a little help from 6 panzer divisions who are protecting my flanks I pushed with 70 Turkish divisons from Causcus and bamm more than 120 soviet units are encircled two armies met near volga river this was one of the most crowded encirclments I saw in game :D :D :D

Last edited:
Good luck tightening up that encirclement without some kind of Soviet breakthrough. Do they have any TPs in Odessa that they can load troops onto and drop them off along that huge stretch of undefended coastline?

Although this looks like a simple encirclement because that I didnt control German army it was really funny for me to achive it Germans took the north and west I took the south and east it was like we had an war plan...

Anyway strange thing happened while playing so I stopped game and post here soviets attacked the provience shown with yellow collor and took it(my 46 divions cut off in north still has supplies.It took me half month to take it back but while it it was in the soviet hands the red army which is in the pocket gained supplies and gone mad but there was no land connection and I guess they were supplied from sea so I moved my 8 ship navy (blue color) near the coast and their supply line was closed later I took the province back and 126 soviet divisions are destoryed...

1948hw.jpg

Last edited:
to VI Imre

Whole balkans and most of the middle east belongs to me. thats why ı have that much IC and military power.i

to Firesaw

many map mods for Hoi series looked good on screenshots but they were useless in gameplay but this mod suits well for those who always play at diplomatic screen here is the link.By the way this was a new world order scenerio and it works with it well only some color problems but no big deal for me...

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?633193-DH-Map-Mod-DEC-Map

Last edited:
What a mess! Heuaeaheuaha!
btw... Infantry 1918 in 1947?

Wow! It was really a bitter warfare!!

I just found the screenie. I'm not sure, but I think it was one of the first DH games I ever played. It may well have been my first complete DH game with a beta dating before the actual release. If I remember correctly, I kept on constructing IC until the Germans attacked, so they hit me rather hard at first. Finally I was able to start a counter-attack, and quite powerful one. I think there were about German 80 divisions in that pocket.

Although this looks like a simple encirclement because that I didnt control German army it was really funny for me to achive it Germans took the north and west I took the south and east it was like we had an war plan...

Anyway strange thing happened while playing so I stopped game and post here soviets attacked the provience shown with yellow collor and took it(my 46 divions cut off in north still has supplies.It took me half month to take it back but while it it was in the soviet hands the red army which is in the pocket gained supplies and gone mad but there was no land connection and I guess they were supplied from sea so I moved my 8 ship navy (blue color) near the coast and their supply line was closed later I took the province back and 126 soviet divisions are destoryed...

1948hw.jpg

Where'd you get that map?

The weirdest [kaiserreich] China I ever see (100% AI):

First Shangqing won his war against Qing (leading to the creation of Nanjing Government) and Legation city fight a weird reverse war against AOG.

dh2.png

Then Republic of China revolted against AOG annexing all legation of cities except Shangai. From Shangai, LoC attacked Nanjin and annexed them

dh3e.png

Finaly, after Republican victory over AoG, that's China in 1939

dh4c.png

The weirdest [kaiserreich] China I ever see (100% AI):

First Shangqing won his war against Qing (leading to the creation of Nanjing Government) and Legation city fight a weird reverse war against AOG.

dh2.png

Then Republic of China revolted against AOG annexing all legation of cities except Shangai. From Shangai, LoC attacked Nanjin and annexed them

dh3e.png

Finaly, after Republican victory over AoG, that's China in 1939

dh4c.png

Awesome! :D