• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Must have been all the "Create Public Works" decisions that the USA gets with FDR as president. Seeing as each time you take the decision you get a move towards Central Planning, the US (is it the AI?) gets so much money that it must have moved all the way to Central Planning :)

That will be fixed in 1.03 beta. The free ic and research decisions will not send the US towards CP anymore. That is why it happens, the USA gets tons of cash to spend and the ai makes good decisions on what to do with it.

That will be fixed in 1.03 beta. The free ic and research decisions will not send the US towards CP anymore. That is why it happens, the USA gets tons of cash to spend and the ai makes good decisions on what to do with it.
So, the AI is actually efficient and screwed up the Cold war? =P

So is that why the USA always has like 800 IC? They really need to be nerfd for AI because I as a player get no more than 500 ish.
LOL. Seriously? I build 600+ base ic as USA.

c1sdimt4685660i5n.jpg

The winner of the US Civil War. I didn't intervene, I just conquered Brazil in the meantime.

That would actually be a pretty cool choice for Canada - recolonise the USA.

Is that Germany in the US?
Yes. The PSA left the war early with quite some territory. The USA, CSA and AUS quickly created a mess and all went down to 10 to 15 IC. Then Germany intervened (only at war with the USA, though) and landed in New Orleans and Washington. The Germans conquered New England and later, after the AUS annexed the CSA, all the rest.

No Danzig No war for Germany.

yk4f5560fc.jpg

meanwhile, allies (including US) are facing a STRONG japan! look japan took kuwait

am4f5562f5.jpg

US unleashes military might on 1 japanese division in Vancouver

oo4f5563f1.jpg

Attachments

• yk4f5560fc.jpg
    yk4f5560fc.jpg
    409,8 KB · Views: 188
Typical D-Day for me. Have to say there was something in 1.2 that just got it right. I get D-Day in every game where Germany fails in the East.