• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MartinBG: 3.2 GB RAM?

I have 4GB of RAM, but because of Windows XP x86 only about 3.2GB or so of it is available :D

Looks like the Mongols are coming :p Dunno how Turkestan got that way lol... Screen isn't that readable but you can still see that green.
What kind of monitor do you have? :)

ScreenSave3.jpg

The German-AlgOstAsien War lasted for 10 years. The war was a disaster for Germany and revolutionary nukes ended it quickly. Epicly fun game for me, i have 101 atoms stockpiled. I hold Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, and Ecuador as colonies in America. The war was so annoying but hell this was a fun game =) hope u guys are impressed lol
So the whole Afro-Austra-Eurasian continent is under the rule of one corporation. The bourgeois side of my brain is having a party.

Looks like the Germans, after winning on the Eastern Front, is striking back with a vengeance. Puppets are being annexed or formed left and right.

Moscow is nuked by the Americans
ScreenSave5.jpg

ScreenSave3.jpg

ScreenSave4.jpg

That's easily the most interesting scenario ever... MOAR!!!

Martin, this is a 27 inch 2560x1400 :D, so im pretty sure thats the problem

Red Alert 3 Soviet Commander failed to defend! He will be sent to Siberia! If its still Red!

Oh wait, Russian Empire...

Green Alert 3 White Commander failed to defend! He will be sent to Siberia! If its still Green!

Here is a KR game, where... well its a Red World, and I'm Italian Federation... its 1940...

Yes, the Soviet Union annexed the Qing and Fengtien, resulting the already manpower powerhouse to have an even bigger manpower powerhouse in its grip.

I'm dooooomed.

not really awesome but this time in the other universe the brits don't got a chance to escape - they'll all crushed in Dunkirk. War starts at May 3rd.

dunkrik.png

Also - this ship should receive the honor of "The Bully"

bullyi.png

Last edited:
new 1.02b patch, 1941 scenario, GG soviets, I am trying to lose but the AI is just a bit dumb... Somehow I feel that the WIF AI is more capable of fleeing their troops from pockets that I am trying to form.

bar2k.png
theres a new betapatch? i got 1.02b1

Yes there is.

Henry: If by "trying to lose" you mean "min-maxing Nazi Germany like there's no tomorrow", what's the surprise? Don't have over 100 infantry and 30 bombers, and see how you do then (you'll probably still win, but not in 1941).

Bombers are optional... the starting airforce of Germany in 1941 scenario sucks - I only used them in the very beginning of the campaign. Later I just sit them in Poland while my land troops creating a pocket after another...

the starting force of Germany in 1941 scenario is ridiculously strong, an insane amount of tank divisions (brigaded) and motorized infantry, you can't really lose with that force set-up. The punching force of such an army is even stronger than an army that I built from the 1936 scenario...

By "trying to lose" is that I really want to get pushed back to Berlin after like 1944 ... that would make a great AAR. Fight to the last man, last boy, last whatever.

Well, the 1941 senarios is a little bugged right now as the Soviet techs are at 1936 levels, but their units are at 1941 levels. Other than that I think it's pretty well balanced. Although mostly outdated, the USSR still has almost 50 tank divisions and a giant air force.