• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
nukedgart.jpg

Stuttgart nuked. The evil German opressors will fall very soon...
Where are the assassins?

Is this a mod ?

Hey

Its a mini mod for the flagchange mod.

The changing of nation color was from editing files to darkred instead of red.

The rest is modded.

Thats plan A, kill jews was plan B

Well first Hitler wanted them to Madagascar, but then the stupid Free French came.
Then he wanted them to Siberia, but then the commies came
Then he decided to kill them.
So actually, like always, it the fault of the Communist French! I will play the German Empire in Kaiserreich and destroy the evil French Syndies right now!!

And I even created Greater Israel as Germany, giving them parts of Sinai and east Jordan

how did you get so many soldiers? Just by building large stacks of militia? (which difficulty?)

Tim

I'm playing as the US, and got an opportunity to control the Chinese army as the Japs invaded in 1937. Those were the armies as I found them, pretty much. And later on,if you have a look at my other post (ww2), I had even more...

1z4kac7.jpg

USA AI in WIF mod

Wow....Other than the Unknown String Wanted thing, that is pretty awesome.

Who knew DH could have a scenario where the US wasn't incompetent?
What about Europe?

Wow....Other than the Unknown String Wanted thing, that is pretty awesome.

Who knew DH could have a scenario where the US wasn't incompetent?
What about Europe?
As many Americans say.

"Europe?"

And what's with all the String errors anyhow?

Here is Europe

29w4hgi.jpg

UK managed to land in southern Italy and there was a stalemate until Germany finally started to crumble against the USSR. Also USA was trying to do a DDay but they were most succesful in south west france/spain region.

I was playing as the UK up until like 1942 and then i just wanted to see what the AI would do (and i was drunk, happy 4th of july). It was impressive that the USA was able to focus on both the Pacific and Europe.

The string errors have no problem with gameplay, just sort of a cosmetic affect. Theres not that many of them, you can still see what the AI is researching in the intelligence tab.

Germany at its height of power.

1z33p6p.jpg

Last edited: