• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Two things:

1. Korean troops in Turku. How?
2. Armenian troops in Polotsk. Why?

This is a very late Kaiserreich game and Korea is a puppet of Japan which is allied to Russia and Armenia is allied to Germany. BTW it was really funny how ths whole thing ended: Mitteleuropa (including me) got wasted (despite ~6 nuclear attacks) by Russia, we were at one point in Siberia, but Germany totally ran out of MP, then got steamrolled by Russia. If it weren't for my navy (BTW naval combat in Kaiserreich is totally borked for some reason, every battle lasts like 1hr and the losing side usually loses 80% of their ships) Commie Britain and Canada would have landed in German-occupied France and that would have been instant game over.

Das war mein bewehl!

9vgpie.jpg

Here's an Awesome Screenshot I made yesterday, albeit of a different kind, to make fun of a bub. I'll leave it here for all of you who didn't see the idiot accidentally trolling.

Fail.jpg

My little Italian Empire (Germany and Denmark are puppets). I stayed neutral in the WWII until Germany attacked the SU and the Allies landed in Brittany, then I joined the party to take my slice (I had conquered Iberia, the Balkans, Turkey and Vichy before). I lost something like 700.000 men in the war, I still have to replenish many of my divisions (and for some reasons I can't mobilize in war time, since I'm not at war against the UK... silly), and this prevented me from taking a bigger section of Germany. My only luck was being able to claim all of Switzerland and Free France plus some Dutch provinces, that's why the borders are so strange. The game is now over, since both the Allies and the Soviets are far stronger than me and I can't even mobilize...

ScreenSave1-27.jpg

My little Italian Empire (Germany and Denmark are puppets). I stayed neutral in the WWII until Germany attacked the SU and the Allies landed in Brittany, then I joined the party to take my slice (I had conquered Iberia, the Balkans, Turkey and Vichy before). I lost something like 700.000 men in the war, I still have to replenish many of my divisions (and for some reasons I can't mobilize in war time, since I'm not at war against the UK... silly), and this prevented me from taking a bigger section of Germany. My only luck was being able to claim all of Switzerland and Free France plus some Dutch provinces, that's why the borders are so strange. The game is now over, since both the Allies and the Soviets are far stronger than me and I can't even mobilize...

<image clipped>

Strewth! Pax Romana be damned!

Referring back to post #584, the little kid just sent me some good news! Thought we could use a little laugh, just don't torment the kid. Though, I don't think you are supposed to create another account...

B.jpg

Referring back to post #584, the little kid just sent me some good news! Thought we could use a little laugh, just don't torment the kid. Though, I don't think you are supposed to create another account...

<image clipped>

Oh, sweet Lord above, he really isn't helping himself here. But I suppose he'll have to learn the hard way.