• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just for the sake of clarity, Kaiserreich mod will be freely available for download when Darkest Hour is released (at least that is what the mod's devs are working on) and might be later officially implemented into the game with a patch (although we will certainly have copyrights issues to clear up). :)

But what about for the apparent WINNER of that contest you never decided who won on? Where will that person be able to download it?

Another screen from Kaiserreich

beznzvuts.jpg

I'm guessing the Reichstag is replaced with a Panzer.

military union? cuz i cant read whats in the events, anyway... how does it happen? and why part of alsace and luxemburg is separate?
That's the German Union. It was liberated by Russia. Regarding Wallonia and Luzembourg, it is still in Russian hands. They have to decide their destiny, Luxembourg can be granted independence or it can be given to the German Union.

Wow Guderian and Rommel are rulers of German Unionm which by the is Social Democrat as far as I can see in the screenshoots. How can this be? Was this the will of Russia to put them in charge?

Wow Guderian and Rommel are rulers of German Unionm which by the is Social Democrat as far as I can see in the screenshoots. How can this be? Was this the will of Russia to put them in charge?

It is just interim military government ( 3 variants - one variant for democratic Russia, another for democratic russian monarchy and last one for right winged russian dictatorship - of course without elections ), until first election events occur.
German Empire on screenshot posted above was annexed and German Union liberated for testing reasons ( to see if event chains work ). Currently potential creation of GU is handled through event chain, in which Russia can decide fate of Germany ( if they have taken at least Berlin, Germany capitulated to colonies or not exist ).

Anyway, regarding post WK2 western borders of either puppet German Empire or German Union I´ve written few events....

34024377.jpg

50302430.jpg

35339491.jpg

I've noticed that Union of Britain is also occupied by Russia. Can we expect events where Russia decides the fate of the British Isles?

Maybe. Writing such event is not very hard, but currently I need some rest from kaiserreich DH at least for a few days...... :D

What happened to Slovakia and Austria?...

Slovakia can become independent via event chain.
Austria can be liberated as "small" consisting of Slovenia, Trento, Terst and Austria itself. Or you can choose to liberate "large" Austria ( the same as written before + Bohemia ). And if Russia is monarchy, it can decide to impose member of the house of romanov as new emperor...

what happend? Russia defeated germany but wich defeated france but france gor territory from germany so they won? ????