• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Germany would have had no second thoughts on imposing on Russia terms resulting in the loss of integral Russian territory, would I have been the Russian player, and have the freedom to dictate the terms in detail, you could be sure that Germany would get rid of the entirety of East Prussia, possibly Silesia and formerly Polish territory (that is: everything that the Soviet Union forced them to cede after RL WW2).

Germany would have had no second thoughts on imposing on Russia terms resulting in the loss of integral Russian territory, would I have been the Russian player, and have the freedom to dictate the terms in detail, you could be sure that Germany would get rid of the entirety of East Prussia, possibly Silesia and formerly Polish territory (that is: everything that the Soviet Union forced them to cede after RL WW2).

Peace terms are harsh already. In this situation, German Empire is forced to recognize all russian territorial gains in Eastern Europe ( Ukraine, White Ruthenia, Lithuania, Finland, United Baltic Duchy, Poland, Galicia, Besserabia, Don-Kuban union ) and is forced to secede Liege, Arlon ( to be seceded to Belgium - there is also post war event in which Belgium can demand Eupen from German Empire and Russia can decide if support this claim and force German Empire ( or German union ) to secede mentioned territory - and I´m planning to add events about fate of Luxembourg - Russia will be able to force GE or GU to set it free, as well I´m planning to add events about status of Elsas-Lothringen if both GER and neutral france are puppets of Russia), Nancy, Longwy, Torun, Bygdoscz, Poznan, Oppeln, Katowice, Gleiwitz, Klaipeda, Crete, Malta, Gibraltar, Suez and settle matters with Japan ( if at war with Japan or if Japan is ally of Russia ) - secede all pacific territories to Japan and is forced to accept new HoS ( if Russia is monarchy ).

Germany would have had no second thoughts on imposing on Russia terms resulting in the loss of integral Russian territory

And you're basing this assumption on what? In the only historical Peace Treaty between Germany and Russia, Germany did not take an inch of Russian territory but merely it's imperial possessions.

Also without a megalomaniac Stalin mass expulsion are unlikely and Churchill was right: The expulsions were the reason while conflicts have ended and the border is now stable so just because the game play mechanism allows you to turn every country into fanatical loyal puppets no matter what you do a story based mod shouldn't do that.
Either lenient peace with puppet or harsh peace with territorial gains and reparations (IC reductions for loser and bonus for winner) which then leaves behind a constantly hostile country which is too weak to ever harm you and can just brood in it's hate.
This is also a reason why I really disliked the 4 Syndi German puppets. This just shouldn't be possible and weakend/partitioned and burdened with reparations German governments should be more like Austria and Hungary in the RL interwar period.

there is also post war event in which Belgium can demand Eupen from German Empire

Well this makes little sense. The area is entirely German and was only ceded to Belgium because of strong French interesst to weaken Germany and strenghten their ally. Why would Russia be interested in strengthening Belgium so much? If it's just wants to weaken Germany partition or taking more territories in the east are better options.

as well I´m planning to add events about status of Elsas-Lothringen if both GER and neutral france are puppets of Russia

What is its status at the beginning anyway? I doubt it's still a Reichsland (directly governed by the federal aka Reichs government and neither part of any state nor it's own) in 1936. It should either be part of Prussia or, more likely, it's own state.

Back to awesome screenshots!

It seems that Germany... revised the Schlieffen plan a bit:

darkesthour201101241929.png

Good point! It can easily be modified! :)

Hi.

I think (I'm not certain) that the pound sterling sign, may have been ripped from my KMMGM - which I gave to the KR guys (and by extension everyone) to use awhile back...

If it is, there's already a version with the Currency symbol for Marks (though it may be RM) included.

Are the British neutral, or has the BEF simply not arrived yet?

We are currently implementing mobilization and manpower system into WW1 scenario. Therefore OOBs are not accurate ATM (the UK has almost no troops which explains why they can't send any in France :) ).
But BEF is working in WW2 scenario and I know how to make it work in WW1 as well, no worries here. We just want to polish the database. :) (even if I realize there will still be a huge room for improvement after release since we are basically trying to cover 50 years of history)

We are currently implementing mobilization and manpower system into WW1 scenario. Therefore OOBs are not accurate ATM (the UK has almost no troops which explains why they can't send any in France :) ).
But BEF is working in WW2 scenario and I know how to make it work in WW1 as well, no worries here. We just want to polish the database. :) (even if I realize there will still be a huge room for improvement after release since we are basically trying to cover 50 years of history)

Thank you for your honesty Fernando! I was just surprised and impressed the French and Belgians were able to hold off the Germans alone and when I took a closer look at the units realized there were no British units whatsoever!

Although... a question/idea about the BEF during WW1. At the beginning of the war shouldn’t it be a "small" professional standing army (compared to the French and Germans), perhaps only two or three divisions rapidly deployed to France? Certainly the later British armies were mobilized in accordance to your game mechanism, but the BEF was already deployed and engaging the Germans while the other volunteer/conscript armies other were being formed and trained across the channel.