• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How'd you pull that off? Did the Japanese just leave you alone? I see they didn't have much of a presence in Korea either.

Nope,im and Quomintang did pocket in Central China.Manchuria and inner Mongolia was with minimal forces,and im did my job.Then with enough IC and army im finished off Japanese offensive groups in China

Oh. I was thinking that they advanced too far south and didn't leave a garrison.

As you can see by those three provinces,Japan have decided replace Maosists

_zps8q56mp1m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Worst Japan ever. Never seen them do so badly, even with free blueprints from me (Italy).

ScreenSave7_zps8de6a40a.png

The Philippines have been taken by the Dutch East Indies...

WTH... what´s the situation in China? Did they encircle and destroy japanese?

Fairly stable front in the north. China-nanjing exists with territory extending from the annexed communist china to just south of Nanjing.

They were gradually making headway, easing themselves into nationalist territory with new china-nanjing troops. They also annexed Xibei San Ma in 1943. Indochina and the Pacific just got worse...they virtually lost everything. Then the USSR attacked.

There was no improvementin WWI from the 1.02 patch to the 1.04, we still can see Leningrad falling by october of 1914, no changes on the German-French border if Germany do't invade by Belgium (but if they do declare war in Belgium, prepare to see the French in Munich)

10998089_758709530891723_4549576371594235622_n.jpg

People being assassinated usually mean TONS of people hate their policies.

I'd argue that people are generally assassinated by well organized and politically connected groups for political reasons and not angry citizens. For example the Austrian Nazis murdering their political competition, and the 2-2-6 incident in Japan. For a counter-example Russian Tsar Alexander III suffered assassination attempts because of his unpopular policies and those of his predecessors.

I guess my conclusion is the highly unhelpful "It depends"

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can upload screenshots? Imgur says that either the image file is not supported (however the file did appear) or the image is corrupt.

There was no improvementin WWI from the 1.02 patch to the 1.04, we still can see Leningrad falling by october of 1914, no changes on the German-French border if Germany do't invade by Belgium (but if they do declare war in Belgium, prepare to see the French in Munich)

Looks like it's Russia that's the problem.

Looks like it's Russia that's the problem.
I was able to beat Russia by early 1916, but do not send Lenin to Russia if you plan to make peace with them- only do it for the weaker army. It makes for a very messy peace and I had to use the console to try and fix stuff up. This is version 1.03 by the way.

Kaiser as minster simply have to much modificators for army offensive and defence.AI cant make trench war style like it was in reall WWI.

Nicaragua! 'caragua rules the waaaves! Look at the destroyer numbers for Nicaragua in 1943.

Nicaragua1943.jpg

This was after playing the 1933 scenario as Japan and defeating the Allies in the Pacific, then turning off the fog of war to check the stats. NIC is tied with Brazil for the 2nd-highest number of DDs after me. I checked their fleet to make sure it wasn't some hand-me-down from another ally--nope, they were all legitimately constructed by Nicaragua.
I also checked the AI file to see if there was a glitch, and I didn't see anything particularly extraordinary.

Looks like they just built DDs from the start.

I need help :(

Besieging ~ 90-100 Russian divisions (out of ~250-300), slowly starving them of supplies, while bombing the bastard, the rest of their army sits across the Elbe yelling empty threats and doing nothing. I have 0 manpower and need roughly 200-250 to restore my army to full strength. So, for then it was just a waiting game, than this happened;

Managed to peace out with Russia awhile after that and hefty concessions (all territory east of Danzig + some Pacific territories). Just have deal with UoB and wait to be able to start making nuke and I'll be back to finish the job! :rofl:

Edit: sorry for the small pictures - will re-upload bigger ones when I stop being lazy.

Last edited: