• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And if they defend Ukraine they will literally send 3/4 of their men to its borders, even if they're fighting France. Truly dedicated.

They didn't send any whenever they attacked me after I refused to shift my focus to Central Asia.

How the soviets managed to mount a army of 523 divisions and 20 armoured forces, while keeping them supplied (and training new forces) after losing to me in the bitter peace? And how they managed to keep 20 million soldiers in the reserve after doing that? Siberia isn't so populous

10857766_722411381188205_6038737435202884631_n.jpg

There's probably more manpower in their territory that you would think they would have. That's still one incredibly militarized society.

There's probably more manpower in their territory that you would think they would have. That's still one incredibly militarized society.

A five million army with 20 million in reserve? This after 5 million having died in the barbarossa?

Why is this here in "Awesome Screenshots," you ask? It is the first time I have taken Germany from 1936 and taken Poland, whether in HOI2, AOD or Darkest Hour. Took me from August 28 to October 3, a bit slower than historically. To my credit I let the Soviets take much of their territory and just sat on them.

Now I'm working on my air force and getting ready for a mostly historical Battle of France. If France decides to fight on then I'll drive all the way to the Med.
Deustchland.png

A five million army with 20 million in reserve? This after 5 million having died in the barbarossa?
Losing territory doesnt impact the total mobilized population. So if they raised 20 million with partial or total mobilization, then they keep this even if they only have Siberia now. 20 million fled East you can say.

Losing territory doesnt impact the total mobilized population. So if they raised 20 million with partial or total mobilization, then they keep this even if they only have Siberia now. 20 million fled East you can say.

Which is actually rather correct, the exact number in real history having been about 25 million.

Why is this here in "Awesome Screenshots," you ask? It is the first time I have taken Germany from 1936 and taken Poland, whether in HOI2, AOD or Darkest Hour. Took me from August 28 to October 3, a bit slower than historically. To my credit I let the Soviets take much of their territory and just sat on them.

Now I'm working on my air force and getting ready for a mostly historical Battle of France. If France decides to fight on then I'll drive all the way to the Med.
You do realize that an average Hearts of Iron player conquers Poland every week? :D

View attachment 120671

You need to head into Denmark and Norway...

Another thing...build more troops. You won't get far with what you've got. The Soviets are over powered as it is.

"Declare war on Germany" they said, "It will be very easy" they said :v

10429332_725592637536746_5131947239223965816_n.jpg

Two things:

1. Did the German AI really not attempt to just annex you?
2. Why would a treaty like the one they offered you even be considered by the Germans. It basically lost Germany the Balkans, and in reality, that is a nonsensical treaty. In real life, Hungary would have lost all that excess land.

In all seriousness though, good job.

I think the ai is just letting you live for the sheer balls you have for attacking a uber-germany.

ORD7g

https://imgur.com/a/ORD7g

The longest WK2 I have ever seen by far. The war started in 39 and Germany only fell in 46. But then Russia joined the Entente, which was at war with the Internationale, and completely ROFLstomped the MP-starved French, all in less than a year.

The interesting thing is that the COF has not been annexed because they control Malta. This is keeping me alive because in order for the Italian Federation to attack me, the COF cannot exist. I have 3 nukes and I am going to need more if the COF is annexed, the North attacks, I win against them but then bump against the bear(Led by Wrangel).