• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HYgbfkC.png

That maaaap !!!

My dreaaams come true !!!

I hope you are making provinces smaller so you can fit whole solar system + some moons into the map then add an alien faction and let the bloodshed begin...

I guess the aliens from the cheat code itself could be considered extra-galactic? :)

I've yet to see Prussia stand up to the Internationale and win, would be a really crazy scenario if that comes about. Very bloody I think politically, very right wing and military government most of the time. Sometimes its a monarchy.

It's basically the 7 years war without British support of Prussia.

The longest WW2 in Kaiserreich, I have ever seen. There is also eastren front, that started in 1941 or '42. Germany + its allies pushed Soviet republic all the way to Urals. But the reds have now pushed them back.
Edit. Okay, maybe not the longest in duration, but in the games I have played, never has the war in europe last longer than to 1943
Weltkrieg2.jpg

Last edited:
The Bolsheviks rising helped increase the length of the war. Usually if it's just Russia it sits on it's butt.

Some highlights from a german campaign in vanilla darkest hour(I haven't moded anything)

After bitter piece the Soviets repeatedly demand the return of their territories:
[IMAG]ScreenSave0.PNG[/IMAG]

The Soviets get couped and Vlassov becomes leader of Russia:
[IMAG]ScreenSave3.PNG[/IMAG]

Then they join the Axis:
[IMAG]ScreenSave4.PNG[/IMAG]

Also for a reason I was unable to get Rommel the Desert Fox trait,instead he got all this:
[IMAG]ScreenSave5.PNG[/IMAG]

Silly question, but...
Has Rommel ever fought in a desert in your game?
It may sound weird but I think that he fought in Australia and Iraq but somehow he didn't get the Desert Fox,still he ended up with all these traits.At a point he also got the blitzer trait but I had to reload for whatever reason.

SU9w5o6.png

The German Radio has announced today:

"After years of succesful leadership the we mourn the death of our beloved Führer Adolf Hitler, who guided us through the horrors of the Soviet attack on us in October 42. Ever since the Victory Parade in Moscow in Summer 46 the Führer was not seen in public again, due to his serious health condition. Nevertheless he personally gave the orders on the to invasions of Britain and the United States. He died with a smile, sure of the German victory. His last word was "Endsieg"."

SU9w5o6.png

The German Radio has announced today:

"After years of succesful leadership the we mourn the death of our beloved Führer Adolf Hitler, who guided us through the horrors of the Soviet attack on us in October 42. Ever since the Victory Parade in Moscow in Summer 46 the Führer was not seen in public again, due to his serious health condition. Nevertheless he personally gave the orders on the to invasions of Britain and the United States. He died with a smile, sure of the German victory. His last word was "Endsieg"."

Choose Himmler! SS will lead germoney for now!

I quit the game after the "Endsieg", had hegemony over all continental eurasia (sov had 0 MP on Full Mob left, so nothing to expect there) the americans fell apart into several states and UK surrendered, india was allied with me. The only real challenge would have been Japan after full axis victory. I was on general mob still.

Ground attack missions for almost 4 years constantly, while desperatly invading south America in search for oil, i was nearly broken back in 43/44 when sovs had abut 1200 divisions, while me and my allies had about 3-400 but i hold the line poland ukraine, while slowly pushing through the caucasian mountains and into crimea. By end of 44 i had total airsuperiority (soviets out of oil, i had 20k left).

Royal navy and US Navy were never a challenge to my 12 nav bomber wings, plus all my allied bombers constantly threatening them in the atlantic, kriegsmarine only consisted of about 150 u-boat (divisions) coz the rest was sunk by the british, with naval superiority their convoys were easy targets for my wolfpacks.

All done with WIF2 "Gold"

(i really wish there'd be an event for German-Japanese cold war, with USA slowly rearming, reclaiming their lost land while the two are busy with each other)

I can provide a savegame, whoever will be able to break germany with any nation in the world by 1964 (no cheats except "freedom" allowed), will be my personal hero. Beware of the allmighty luftwaffe!

I dont know why somebody advised me to try WIF2 after I finished barbarossa in vanilla. For example, Soviet Union there is so weak that even german AI in 1945 scenario managed to counterattack them and only got finally counquered by allies. :(

I dont know why somebody advised me to try WIF2 after I finished barbarossa in vanilla. For example, Soviet Union there is so weak that even german AI in 1945 scenario managed to counterattack them and only got finally counquered by allies. :(
What I know is that WiF2 is only designed to work with the 33 scenario. I don't know how the AI is with the latest version on this mod though.