• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If all majors will ignore korean asks,Rebelion event will not fire,and Japan can began expansion without inner problem

Dibs on the rest of the Soviet Union!

Jggf3kx.png

AAR + NWO, I built my first light tanks juuust before Germany. The Soviets are still hunting Siberians out east, so it was a pleasant drive.

>1937
>AH and German Empire fighting the Soviets

Does AAR support other timelines now?

"support" is a rather loose way of putting it. there's not a whole lot of events for Central Powers victories, but as Italy, there's plenty of people bigger than me to build up to and attack.

I suprised,how white movement in Ural survived until 37

the Soviets were almost totally defeated after the revolution. I think they got down to ~20 IC at one point, with tons of revolts and emergent nations. Also, the Transural Republic struck a peace deal with them in 31 or so, so they're just chilling out.

This is the first time that I sucessfully invaded 'murica as Soviet Union :3

10172792_634403013308913_8453522291925760537_n.png

They pushed me back,but some years later I invaded again :v

10151763_634823813266833_6393940674937043765_n.png

This is the first time that I sucessfully invaded 'murica as Soviet Union :3

10172792_634403013308913_8453522291925760537_n.png

They pushed me back,but some years later I invaded again :v

10151763_634823813266833_6393940674937043765_n.png

Because your flangs is fucking terrible.I see divisions from New England and Carolina who taking your empty provinces.If Reich got generals like you,Fhurer did suicide before Polish campagin

Nice unit GFX, where did you get them Gukpa?

I'm using the Bebros one: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?533240-BeBro-s-sprites-REUPLOAD

@Ericafaq,I do not wanna to conquer USA,that is more like a hit and Run invasion,because I have already Nuked Boston,Washington,Philadelphia and Richmond from Bermuda,I invaded him to my rockets could Hit Detroit and Chicago :p

@UNSC 90% of the USArmy was destroyed in UK,Africa in India,also that is not the serious invasion Yet

I gave them an inch...

ScreenSave4_zpsb35e3229.png

And they took a mile - in the Gobi desert.

I basically had the line in the East all the way across to Beijing set up before the Japanese started advancing. I knew they would send only a small amount of divisions into vacant provinces, so I hounded them continuously with Militia. After a good couple of months they come running down with the majority of their army to sort things out, and that's when I struck into Manchuria.

You can see they're now trying to control the front in Manchuria, but they've absolutely exhausted themselves and suffered massive casualties. Most of their army are going to be captured in Inner Mongolia and North West Manchuria.

The Kaiserreich really got Mexico to war with USA, then? :D

No,it seems that Mexico declared war on 'murica in his own to retake Veracruz,and they got all way to colorado before being pushed back

And invading America with less than 50 divisions is really sloppy. It's the US you're invading, not Africa. You gotta use at least ~70 divisions.

that is what Russia has today approximately... so how many Russians are in USA? :ninja:

also:
this is what Pilsudski should have done: (yes, not really epic, but how awesome Poland and rest of Europe would be without ww2....)
ScreenSave0.jpg