• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No. You'll tell me what's still not cool with DH 1.03 so we can fix it for 1.04!
Well, I really don't like the national bright colour flag in the top corner. It has to be way more discret at least.
IMO DH made a great choice in its vanilla release when it brougt the air force roundels instead of the flags --- that usually don't fit to the flag we're using ingame, specially when you want a historical flag of Germany or when it comes down to the Flagchange Project.

Winter bloodshed :eek:

814338ScreenSave9.jpg

how many men you lost assaulting that? O_O I have tried it once in 1.02, the result is I am out of MP by 1940.

Some screens from my Commie China game

Yes I did use a few cheats to get my technology on track with others, but pretty much everything else is fairly played.
Axis won WW2 and are now at peace. Despite my vast nuclear arsenal I have absolutely no hope of beating them.

Current borders
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7140/chinagame1.jpg
chinagame1.jpg

German nukes... Oh my!
chinagame2.jpg

This is just insane.
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6109/chinagame3.jpg
chinagame3.jpg

I have about 250 divisions and they have some 350-400. Even if defensive and using lots of nukes I can't really beat them since USA is very passive.
I've tried a few times but I just can't protect a border so large.

I started preparing for war back when USSR still existed but that stupid Romania DoWed them and Axis took quickly over. Had they kept them alive, and thus making my front with them only extend 3 provinces in Iran, I could have just nuked their doomstacks there and win it. But nooooo
Amazingly I have 33% chance of joining the Axis through Germany, but that would make the game very boring so I don't.

This was a game where I played the Byzantine restoriation mod (?) and the German AI went completely mental and defeated everything in 3 years.

Germany gone apeshit 1.jpg
In '41 Germany had already conquered Poland, France, British Isles and Yugoslavia and were making great progress into Africa with the help of the Italians.

germany gone apeshit 2.jpg
1 year later Germany had already beaten Soviet Union and had a weird peace deal.

Impressive. I haven't been able to do a single Axis test playthrough for the mod simply because I never see Germany win.

EDIT: Decided to make an event to let Germany release USSR in my above China game. Now I will attack through Iran and nuke those bastards to hell!

Last edited: