• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OMG! xD Crazy!

No time lol, and I had some serious problems with 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 divisions due to shortage of leaders. I have 2 months left on the game, and although I would wish to rule the world, I feel really lazy cause the german war had a lot of BS.

To be fair, he did say "Duck, You Sucker" before every kill

103g55u.jpg

(What the kills lack in quanity, it makes up for in notability)

Thats some really outdated USA kills there... still, why is the Russian Empire in the Caribbean?

The Tsar's bought... khmm... taken his own Carribbean paradise island to build his summer palace...
And in Soviet Russia Haiti invades Tsarist Russia.

Last edited:
Thats some really outdated USA kills there... still, why is the Russian Empire in the Caribbean?

I was playing Kaiserreich and didn't feel like taking on Germany, so I allied up with the PSA and am getting some bases to invade the American Union State.

To be fair, he did say "Duck, You Sucker" before every kill

103g55u.jpg

(What the kills lack in quanity, it makes up for in notability)

Would that happen to be Kaiserreich or the 1914 scenario going up to the 30s or 40s?

Would that happen to be Kaiserreich or the 1914 scenario going up to the 30s or 40s?
I think its Kaiserreich due to the Russian Empure flag on the sprites, and that Guantanamo bay is in Cuban hands.

That's a really neat example of the Allied AI taking advantage of the German preoccupation with the Eastern Front. Would be cool if the Germans could react a bit faster and stall the US on the Easter border of France, though.

Last edited:
Heh, they're starting to run out of Germany. Pretty sure this is not how the "Lebensraum" doctrine was intended to work.

MartinBG: 3.2 GB RAM?

ScreenSave10.jpg
Looks like the Mongols are coming :p Dunno how Turkestan got that way lol... Screen isn't that readable but you can still see that green.