• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
or PrntScrn

rk9eag.jpg

This is just strange.

This is maybe just a normal game, but it's still awesome, I'm quite impressed by this mod, it makes the game a real challenge again (at least for me).

1936 Soviet game, built some industries, fought dissent, built a massive army...But Barbarossa did not start in 1941, i thought of invade the west but decided to give the AI some more time to prepare, they invaded in may 1942. I held the defensive line Riga - Smolensk - Black sea behind the rivers. In 1943 i started my offensive, but daaaamn it's slow. 1945 now as you see and i think the war will go on a bit longer then in real life :p Just of now, I broke through the German lines, but, they got through my lines too as I had to thin out my lines to be able to break theirs.

In 1944 and now in '45 I was really worried that the Germans would break through my lines, not quite sure I will manage to win this just yet. For a while they were down to 150 MP but then mobilized more and now got around 5k MP :O I myself is heavily mobilized and the last time I choose to mobilize more I got 11k MP reinforcements hehe, the industry is suffering though, 1000+ IC to upgrade my forces, and with only roughly 300IC available I have to spend 100 on replacing my manpower losses, and build more units.

Japan is going strong in Asia...And USA nuked Hannover back in 1944 :p Myself I'm researching the waste bomb as I write, will probably have to use a bomb as soon as I get one too.

Simply love this game! If i win over the Germans....looking forward to the cold war ;)

Edit: Germany have almost 700IC, twice my ammount.

hoi2dh.jpg

Last edited:
This is maybe just a normal game, but it's still awesome, I'm quite impressed by this mod, it makes the game a real challenge again (at least for me).

1936 Soviet game, built some industries, fought dissent, built a massive army...But Barbarossa did not start in 1941, i thought of invade the west but decided to give the AI some more time to prepare, they invaded in may 1942. I held the defensive line Riga - Smolensk - Black sea behind the rivers. In 1943 i started my offensive, but daaaamn it's slow. 1945 now as you see and i think the war will go on a bit longer then in real life :p Just of now, I broke through the German lines, but, they got through my lines too as I had to thin out my lines to be able to break theirs.

In 1944 and now in '45 I was really worried that the Germans would break through my lines, not quite sure I will manage to win this just yet. For a while they were down to 150 MP but then mobilized more and now got around 5k MP :O I myself is heavily mobilized and the last time I choose to mobilize more I got 11k MP reinforcements hehe, the industry is suffering though, 1000+ IC to upgrade my forces, and with only roughly 300IC available I have to spend 100 on replacing my manpower losses, and build more units.

Japan is going strong in Asia...And USA nuked Hannover back in 1944 :p Myself I'm researching the waste bomb as I write, will probably have to use a bomb as soon as I get one too.

Simply love this game! If i win over the Germans....looking forward to the cold war ;)

Edit: Germany have almost 700IC, twice my ammount.

hoi2dh.jpg

700IC? how is that possible? not even full IC takeover can get you up to 700
I started a game of USSR in 1940, suprisingly i was able to hold on to much of the land that historical USSR wasn't able to do
it's now 1943 and i'm already pushing in to hungary, bulgaria, and romania are also mine
UK pushed in though Italy, but got pushed back to naples, UK also fought through greece and got pushed back

700IC? how is that possible? not even full IC takeover can get you up to 700
I started a game of USSR in 1940, suprisingly i was able to hold on to much of the land that historical USSR wasn't able to do
it's now 1943 and i'm already pushing in to hungary, bulgaria, and romania are also mine
UK pushed in though Italy, but got pushed back to naples, UK also fought through greece and got pushed back

I don't have full IC takeover on, but they did not have 700 IC, they had 700 IC with modifiers, they had maybe 3-400 base IC I think. Now when I have defeated them my new enemy is the US with over 800 IC hehe. All of Europe is now mine (except the UK), all puppet states. I only kept Poland, west France, the IC rich ruhr area, the dardanelles and Sicily. Just finished building 25 CV's and screens in my war against the allies :)

ccra.png

What a nice cross!

They better not start expanding clockwise now, unless they wanna get banned in Germany!

ipBPs.png

Soooo, something strange happened in Poland, and I dread to think what will happen there in 1939 (this is AAR mod).
Oh, and Austria got annexed by Yugoslavia after the war against Soviet Hungary: they were allied to Hungary but continued to be at war even after the surrender of the Soviets.
And you cannot see it there, but there is no Finland either.