• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Again, nothing out of the ordinary. If Hitler was successful in Europe, he would've ordered tons more ballistic missiles and may or may not have succeeded in turning Britain into a desert island during his lifetime.

Also, the NOR troops going to turkey is also par for the course with the AI. I've noticed that many small axis allies tend to merge their priorities with yours, such as Romania instantly strat-redeploying all their army except 1 garrison to the French front. I MC'ed and sent them back, but that's what they wanted to do. HUN didn't, though.

Edit: Still pretty awesome to shower the UK in missiles. Did you get strat bombing doctrines? Are there any that don't just give benefits to STR, but to the mission as well? 'Cause I never go down that path and I don't even know what the techs do.

Again, nothing out of the ordinary. If Hitler was successful in Europe, he would've ordered tons more ballistic missiles and may or may not have succeeded in turning Britain into a desert island during his lifetime.

Also, the NOR troops going to turkey is also par for the course with the AI. I've noticed that many small axis allies tend to merge their priorities with yours, such as Romania instantly strat-redeploying all their army except 1 garrison to the French front. I MC'ed and sent them back, but that's what they wanted to do. HUN didn't, though.

Edit: Still pretty awesome to shower the UK in missiles. Did you get strat bombing doctrines? Are there any that don't just give benefits to STR, but to the mission as well? 'Cause I never go down that path and I don't even know what the techs do.

I don't mean real life, I mean HOI2. It is really odd to see German player strat bombing UK. Instead, he should make interdiction-logistical bombing and then launch an invasion immediately.

I did research a litle bit of the Strat bomb doctrines but not much until the late fourties cause
the doctrines do change a bit the efficiency of the mission itself
but they are way more usefull for someone who uses StraBo's

Thanks. Anybody get this joke?

nclhe1.png

ScreenSave0.jpg

My empire in Kaissereich using the German puppet in China. What do you think?
Manpower is around 18k, and IC 546/374 =D

ScreenSave0.jpg

My empire in Kaissereich using the German puppet in China. What do you think?
Manpower is around 18k, and IC 546/374 =D

Should make your cheese eating neighbours in Europe a bit nervous :D

Did you core those lands manually or by events? Or have you built a lot of industry in China? (just out of curiosity)

Should make your cheese eating neighbours in Europe a bit nervous :D

Algemeines Gesellschaft Ost Asien went African.
It is very futgitive, where a company owns much land, but Kaiserreich already has it. :-D

I just built a lot of industrial caps, there are no cores on the lands. In Kaissreich I have not experienced any stupid penalties for being a puppet (90% industrial lost) so that is not a problem, but I have limitations with money =(

Edit: Major growth in the years (I made the time limit longer)
ScreenSave1.jpg
Some of that same color grey is the "Kingdom of France" a german puppet. Really getting on my nerves, that same color is annoying lol

Last edited:
Some of that same color grey is the "Kingdom of France" a german puppet. Really getting on my nerves, that same color is annoying lol

Nice expansions. Time to rape your master and his grey puppy!

Algemeines Gesellschaft Ost Asien went African.
It is very futgitive, where a company owns much land, but Kaiserreich already has it. :-D

If you really want to start correcting grammar, do it right.
Allgemeine Ostasiatische Gesellschaft.

But that really is a big AlgOstAsien GmbH.

ScreenSave3.jpg

The German-AlgOstAsien War lasted for 10 years. The war was a disaster for Germany and revolutionary nukes ended it quickly. Epicly fun game for me, i have 101 atoms stockpiled. I hold Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, and Ecuador as colonies in America. The war was so annoying but hell this was a fun game =) hope u guys are impressed lol