+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 106 FirstFirst ... 15 40 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2107

Thread: Awesome Screenshots

Darkest Hour Developer MartinBG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I've noticed that too. Is something done about this in 1.03?
    Yes, fortifications last longer in 1.03

Darkest HourEU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Torres View Post
    No. You'll tell me what's still not cool with DH 1.03 so we can fix it for 1.04!
    Well, I really don't like the national bright colour flag in the top corner. It has to be way more discret at least.
    IMO DH made a great choice in its vanilla release when it brougt the air force roundels instead of the flags --- that usually don't fit to the flag we're using ingame, specially when you want a historical flag of Germany or when it comes down to the Flagchange Project.
    >>> DH Mixed Mod http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...7199-Mixed-Mod
    >>> Over than 3000 shields/flags for HoI2 cataloged by country => http://hoiflags.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBG View Post
    Yes, fortifications last longer in 1.03
    Good!

God, 1.03 really is going to be the mother of all patches, isn't it?

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Winter bloodshed

how many men you lost assaulting that? O_O I have tried it once in 1.02, the result is I am out of MP by 1940.
    AAR: A Revolutionary France! ----Complete

United States of Europe,Estonia,Rapla country
    where is the screenshots in DH full folder

Cities in Motion 2Darkest HourEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Alvar 13 View Post
    what mod is this and where to downlload this mod
    ...Are you serious.... Vanilla 1.3 DH Full.

And no. You can't download it now.

Quote Originally Posted by tooichan View Post
    ...Are you serious.... Vanilla 1.3 DH Full.

And no. You can't download it now.
    I didn't know

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Some screens from my Commie China game

Yes I did use a few cheats to get my technology on track with others, but pretty much everything else is fairly played.
    Axis won WW2 and are now at peace. Despite my vast nuclear arsenal I have absolutely no hope of beating them.

Current borders
    http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7140/chinagame1.jpg

German nukes... Oh my!

This is just insane.
    http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6109/chinagame3.jpg

I have about 250 divisions and they have some 350-400. Even if defensive and using lots of nukes I can't really beat them since USA is very passive.
    I've tried a few times but I just can't protect a border so large.

I started preparing for war back when USSR still existed but that stupid Romania DoWed them and Axis took quickly over. Had they kept them alive, and thus making my front with them only extend 3 provinces in Iran, I could have just nuked their doomstacks there and win it. But nooooo
    Amazingly I have 33% chance of joining the Axis through Germany, but that would make the game very boring so I don't.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

§1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Darkest HourEU3 Complete

Cool!
    >>> DH Mixed Mod http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...7199-Mixed-Mod
    >>> Over than 3000 shields/flags for HoI2 cataloged by country => http://hoiflags.blogspot.com

This was a game where I played the Byzantine restoriation mod (?) and the German AI went completely mental and defeated everything in 3 years.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Germany gone apeshit 1.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	562.7 KB
ID:	56833
    In '41 Germany had already conquered Poland, France, British Isles and Yugoslavia and were making great progress into Africa with the help of the Italians.

Click image for larger version

Name:	germany gone apeshit 2.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	587.8 KB
ID:	56834
    1 year later Germany had already beaten Soviet Union and had a weird peace deal.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Impressive. I haven't been able to do a single Axis test playthrough for the mod simply because I never see Germany win.

EDIT: Decided to make an event to let Germany release USSR in my above China game. Now I will attack through Iran and nuke those bastards to hell!
    Last edited by Lord Finnish; 21-06-2012 at 21:33.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

§1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the Throne

Just played until 1942 as 1.03 beta Germany. The game is at its best. For real.. If you guys don't like it, my only reasonable option is to resign from video games.
    I have played Japan so much I cannot remember the last time I had a challenging game as Japan. Will 1.03 challege me as a vetran Japan nation player?

look theese borders

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the Throne500k club

I'd rather look at the year! Germany got pretty smashed in no time. :S

Second Lieutenant General Italia's Avatar
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi

Denmark in Rostock? WTF? Also why do they have cores there? -.-
    "The tragedy of our times is we take authority as truth, not truth as authority" ~ dr. Hawass

52 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by General Italia View Post
    Denmark in Rostock? WTF? Also why do they have cores there? -.-
    That's German cores I believe.

Impressions from Kaiserreich:

It was the year 1938. Germany took Austria, Austria became Hungary, Hungary became Romania and everything was messy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Go Cuba!

Even after losing the industrialized Eastern Ukraine to Russia, they still managed to go mad on Mitteleuropa.

large pocket kept out of supply, roughly 30 divisions about to be entirely destroyed - previous encirclement cost them twice that number

Jesus. I can never do that well in DH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 106 FirstFirst ... 15 40 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 90 ... LastLast