+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 65 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome Screenshots

Aggregat9 Missiles!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggrega...cket_family%29
    was building them massively
    and bombed UK to 30IC!

500k club

Romania - just beyond the edge of the map.
    Again, nothing out of the ordinary. If Hitler was successful in Europe, he would've ordered tons more ballistic missiles and may or may not have succeeded in turning Britain into a desert island during his lifetime.

Also, the NOR troops going to turkey is also par for the course with the AI. I've noticed that many small axis allies tend to merge their priorities with yours, such as Romania instantly strat-redeploying all their army except 1 garrison to the French front. I MC'ed and sent them back, but that's what they wanted to do. HUN didn't, though.

Edit: Still pretty awesome to shower the UK in missiles. Did you get strat bombing doctrines? Are there any that don't just give benefits to STR, but to the mission as well? 'Cause I never go down that path and I don't even know what the techs do.
    The perversity of the universe always tends toward a maximum — Finagle's Law
    If it's worth fighting for, it's worth fighting dirty for — Murphy's Laws of Military Operations
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity — Hanlon's Razor
    Never attribute to goodness that which is adequately explained by intelligence — My corolarry

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Venetic View Post
    Again, nothing out of the ordinary. If Hitler was successful in Europe, he would've ordered tons more ballistic missiles and may or may not have succeeded in turning Britain into a desert island during his lifetime.

Also, the NOR troops going to turkey is also par for the course with the AI. I've noticed that many small axis allies tend to merge their priorities with yours, such as Romania instantly strat-redeploying all their army except 1 garrison to the French front. I MC'ed and sent them back, but that's what they wanted to do. HUN didn't, though.

Edit: Still pretty awesome to shower the UK in missiles. Did you get strat bombing doctrines? Are there any that don't just give benefits to STR, but to the mission as well? 'Cause I never go down that path and I don't even know what the techs do.
    I don't mean real life, I mean HOI2. It is really odd to see German player strat bombing UK. Instead, he should make interdiction-logistical bombing and then launch an invasion immediately.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by makif130289 View Post
    I don't mean real life, I mean HOI2. It is really odd to see German player strat bombing UK. Instead, he should make interdiction-logistical bombing and then launch an invasion immediately.
    Well, some people like to play realistically for flavour.

I did research a litle bit of the Strat bomb doctrines but not much until the late fourties cause
    the doctrines do change a bit the efficiency of the mission itself
    but they are way more usefull for someone who uses StraBo's

500k club

Romania - just beyond the edge of the map.
    Thanks. Anybody get this joke?

The perversity of the universe always tends toward a maximum — Finagle's Law
    If it's worth fighting for, it's worth fighting dirty for — Murphy's Laws of Military Operations
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity — Hanlon's Razor
    Never attribute to goodness that which is adequately explained by intelligence — My corolarry

Darkest HourMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Thanks. Anybody get this joke?
    That somebody actually plays with America? That is pretty funny.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

I don't get it....

200k clubDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Blog Entries
    Google says: Regimental Sergeant Major Patrick Harper is a fictional character created by Bernard Cornwell in the "Sharpe" series of novels.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2

My empire in Kaissereich using the German puppet in China. What do you think?
    Manpower is around 18k, and IC 546/374 =D

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Onipix View Post

My empire in Kaissereich using the German puppet in China. What do you think?
    Manpower is around 18k, and IC 546/374 =D
    Should make your cheese eating neighbours in Europe a bit nervous

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

The Kaiser is pleased.
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Did you core those lands manually or by events? Or have you built a lot of industry in China? (just out of curiosity)
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Wait, Ukraine ate rump Russia?! Did Japan force a war and the Ruskies lost?
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Easy1 View Post
    Should make your cheese eating neighbours in Europe a bit nervous
    Algemeines Gesellschaft Ost Asien went African.
    It is very futgitive, where a company owns much land, but Kaiserreich already has it. :-D
    "Don't start a fight when there is nothing to win."
    - Erwin Rommel, The "Desertfox"

Victoria 2

I just built a lot of industrial caps, there are no cores on the lands. In Kaissreich I have not experienced any stupid penalties for being a puppet (90% industrial lost) so that is not a problem, but I have limitations with money =(

Edit: Major growth in the years (I made the time limit longer) Some of that same color grey is the "Kingdom of France" a german puppet. Really getting on my nerves, that same color is annoying lol
    Last edited by Onipix; 22-09-2011 at 02:52.

500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Onipix View Post
    Some of that same color grey is the "Kingdom of France" a german puppet. Really getting on my nerves, that same color is annoying lol
    Nice expansions. Time to rape your master and his grey puppy!
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    500k club

Suomen tasavalta - Republiken Finland - Финляндская Республика - Finlândiä Respublikası - Republic of Finland
    Interesting to see an ltd. company to rule half of the world. Anarcho-capitalism, anyone?
    Mikael "Miihkali" Tuominen

Hyborian Age Mod — a DH fantasy mod set in the world of Conan the Barbarian. (A new map on the way.)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchemperor View Post
    Algemeines Gesellschaft Ost Asien went African.
    It is very futgitive, where a company owns much land, but Kaiserreich already has it. :-D
    If you really want to start correcting grammar, do it right.
    Allgemeine Ostasiatische Gesellschaft.

But that really is a big AlgOstAsien GmbH.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

Victoria 2

The German-AlgOstAsien War lasted for 10 years. The war was a disaster for Germany and revolutionary nukes ended it quickly. Epicly fun game for me, i have 101 atoms stockpiled. I hold Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, and Ecuador as colonies in America. The war was so annoying but hell this was a fun game =) hope u guys are impressed lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 15 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 65 90 ... LastLast