+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Come on Really?

Angry Come on Really?

Ok this is a short post that really pissed me off about this game.

I have a tank Platoon ok and one of my t-34s as soon as im done deployment enemy is not even in sight they just abandon a tank OK out of to were and the tank is fine it didnt even ge to move and i cant even recrew it.

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This could be that the tank maybe was damaged in a previous battle, so possibly has had no time to repair. When you re-arm and replenish your forces after each series of battles, in the tank platoon page it should tell you how long a damaged tank needs to be repaired, and you click on it to repair; maybe several hours long.

What is cool though is that if you loose a track during combat, the crew will get out and repair it. So neat.

this has happened to me numerous times. I often overlook the vehicle needing or under repair and the crew bails immediately. I just use them as infantry or place holders near a flagged positions.

+ Reply to Thread