• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another great update, and sounds like a successful ruler for sure.

Good to hear that you'll be continuing, even if it takes some work to convert.

Last edited:
the_hdk, Tsar Monarchist - I should have CK2 later this month, and yeah - it would be great to fix some province borders/names as they are pretty terrible. Yatviagi, Jacwiez, Sudovia case is probably most painful to watch (three names meaning same thing, only in different language). Speaking of modding CK2 - I'l probably also work on enhanced portrait elements (clothes, armor, helmets, hair styles - there's moustache deficit when it comes to Polish characters ;)).

Here's some stuff I've already made:

11-19.jpg

7-29.jpg

8-27.jpg

6-28.jpg

Edzako - Yeah, it's still work in progress.

AlexanderPrimus - Thank you :)

Using the building icons from CK1 as city markers was a neat idea. Good map as usual; your Poland is turning out pretty well without being unrealistically huge or anything.

Looking forward to the CK2 edition of this AAR. Looks like you've got a good start on the preparations for it, judging from the images above.

Those helmets look amazing, and so does the bishop.

You never cease to impress me.

How's the CK2 conversion process coming along? Recently got the game myself, and I'd love to see how this is going to play out on its engine.

I'm quite busy with RL work, but I should be able to find some time in the following weeks.

This has been on the forums for 2 years and I haven't noticed it. I must be blind.