+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Buying Ducats

Recruit

I wanna join

Dreamlords Moderator

jensds, this is the wrong place to post messages like that. you post them in the stickied invites thread.
    Cynos of Thought and Diplomacy
    Talker of the mods
    ̪●
    "The look on your face when a toddler rips your heart out and shows it to you? Priceless.
    For everything else, there's fwoosh." -Richard (LFG)

Quote Originally Posted by Necrullz View Post
    Also @Tom, please, if fixed, resolved or unresolved send the results to my email provided please, seems I am unable to check the status of the ticket, though attempted, thank you mate!
    Hi, I have replied two times in paradox.zendesk.com, let me know if the emails are not getting through.

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Yes, I received the emails, thank you for the swift replies!
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

Quote Originally Posted by AMFS View Post
    Tom, what is the issue with simply using Paypal?
    Our engineers are working on implementing this right now.

Dreamlords Moderator The Spectre's Avatar

Heheheh engineers.

We needs to builds us a paypal men!! *whip cracks*

But for serious paypal *starry eyes* I knew you would come to my rescue good sirs, and thanks for the quick reply to my query Tom Ace job.
    You'll do it because my Luminous Hand says so!

Commentated PvP recordings can be found here! http://www.youtube.com/user/LuminousHand
    Member of [AoP] since '07
    Moderator of Dreamlords: Resurrection - Cynos of Korrectness and Irony

Quick update: "Invalid Location" error from SMS/IVR/Hipay/Wallie purchases should now be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by tomsoderlund View Post
    Our engineers are working on implementing this right now.
    Do you have an ETA for this, as this is definitely the besst and most trustworthy option for me and plenty of others.

Still having problems buying ducats

have now tried with 2 cards visa and mastercard - no good

tried to setup a hipay account with visa - no good

getting very annoyed !!!!
    Chancellor - Angels of Peace

Recruit

Not only is my credit card and email address black listed by Allopass but I am now getting french spam!!!
    I am now black listing paradox and never buying 'Ducats' from them. I will also *warn* people about their unfair practices.
    Cheers!

Angry

Here we go again - Allopass can't fix their system - so lets get rid of these stupid customers and black list them

Dear customer,

The error-code 13601 means "error not referred". So we don't know what kind of problem occurred.

Further your email address has been blacklisted by our system, in order to avoid fraud. You have to wait 5 weeks before you can use this service again.

We are sorry for the caused inconveniences.

Best regards,
    Allopass Customer Department

For a bit of a laugh Allopass/Hi-Media claim to be the European leader for electronic payments - I will do the jokes please

They have had this problem for 4 weeks - have all their staff of 500 been on holiday - this should have been solved by now.

Are we supposed to trust these people with our money ?

Hi-Media Customer Support for Allopass, Hi-Pay, Eurovox and Mobiletrend.
    If you have not been answered in the allotted time, thank you to raise us, by answering to this e-mail.

About Hi-Media : www.hi-media.com
    Hi-Media is an online media group that ranks among the world's biggest sites publishers with 50 million unique visitors monthly. Hi-Media is also the European leader for interactive advertising and electronic payments. Its business model is based on two revenue streams : online advertising with Hi-Media Network, and content monetization via the Allopass payment platform. With offices in 9 European countries, in the USA and Brazil, the group has a staff of 500 persons and made sales amounting to 172 millions euros in 2009. As an independent company since its incorporation in 1996, Hi-Media has been listed for 9 years on the Euronext's main segment (Eurolist B)

UPDATE: I have now just tried the premium call number, got my code back and believe it or not - it would not work
    Last edited by The Spectre; 14-01-2011 at 14:32. Reason: Triple post
    Chancellor - Angels of Peace

Dreamlords Moderator The Spectre's Avatar

I merged your posts Leiard, try not to double/triple post, just hit edit and stick an UPDATE notice or something

Open a ticket with paradox, I believe LC had the same issue and it was resolved, just include your receipts of purchase in the attachments area.
    I had a similar problem and I just blanked out my deatils, sent it over and was given my remaining ducats from a faulty code.

Hopefully this is resolved soon...
    You'll do it because my Luminous Hand says so!

Commentated PvP recordings can be found here! http://www.youtube.com/user/LuminousHand
    Member of [AoP] since '07
    Moderator of Dreamlords: Resurrection - Cynos of Korrectness and Irony

i have same ^probleme i cant buy ducats error cc, internet, sms etc...

Hi guys, quick status update:

- Still no news from Allopass on Credit Card issues.
    - PayPal support is now running on our test servers, hope to get it out on live servers next week.

As The Spectre just said, if you have a problem please submit a request on http://paradox.zendesk.com

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

News? Paypal? Click'n'buy please?

I think Allopass randomly pick the name of a company out of a hat each year and decide they will screw them over and mind-pwn them with mesages and emails saying they are on it..when really they are taking a nap and having a laugh.

*wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

Any word on if PayPal will still go live for Ducats this week? Will it also be available for premium subscriptions?

--David (Jolebin)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidK93 View Post
    Any word on if PayPal will still go live for Ducats this week? Will it also be available for premium subscriptions?
    Yes, that is still the goal. Initially, it will be only to buying Ducats, Premium Subscriptions will come later.

Sergeant

Initially, it will be only to buying Ducats, Premium Subscriptions will come later.
    Why?

Yes, that is still the goal. Initially, it will be only to buying Ducats, Premium Subscriptions will come later.
    This is nonsense, you are disadvantaging people for being from certain places in the world. We need a reliable way to buy Premium! Not to mention we need those lost Trait Points returned because there is no reliable way to purchase it at this given juncture.

I'm surprised they didn't announce it themselves, but the Ducats purchase page now includes the PayPal option. Thankfully, they've made Ducats available in much larger denominations and enabled the ability to purchase multiple sets of Ducats (of the same quantity) at once, making it very easy to buy Ducats in quantities consistent with the prices of Tribute packages--assuming it actually works; I don't need more Ducats right now, so I haven't actually purchased any via PayPal.

--David (Jolebin)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast