+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Buying Ducats

I finally got all the Ducats I needed, via a combination of premium texts and calls. This was an excruciating process, and I sincerely hope better systems are put in place for purchasing Ducats by the time I need more tribute, in about 6 months. I also hope I don't have to go through all this when I want to buy premium time after New Years. Seriously, please, PayPal or a direct credit card charge, and make sure to offer Ducats in the exact amounts needed for Dreamlords purchases.

--David (Jolebin)

>_< I tryed 1 of those premium sms offers, all i got when i entered the code was "Invalid location"
    *Don´t think allopass likes me*

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I actually am at this moment refraining from sending a support ticket in..I kind of do not what them to know any of my details now..let alone bank details (though I know they specified not to put them in)...if my bank is suspicious of them and feels they are untrustworthy..well then something here has happened before....we shall see...
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

Quote Originally Posted by Necrullz View Post
    I actually am at this moment refraining from sending a support ticket in..I kind of do not what them to know any of my details now..let alone bank details (though I know they specified not to put them in)...if my bank is suspicious of them and feels they are untrustworthy..well then something here has happened before....we shall see...
    Hi Necrullz, I don't know why you won't let me help you. I have helped 10 other users so far, given them the Ducats they deserved to get. I don't need your credit card info, just describe the problem you had as close as possible, and that will help me debug the system and improve the service.

General update: we updated the SMS/Wallie/phone payment system this Tuesday (Dec 28), so they should work better now. There was a problem with the Allopass code not being transferred to Paradox Connect, which is now fixed.

Exclamation

Status update

I have 9 open tickets in the Helpdesk (http://paradox.zendesk.com) right now.

Known problems:
    - Credit Card payment option not available - in USA
    - No payment systems available at all - in USA (for some users)

Fixed problems:
    - Credit Card payment gives error code 13601 and blacklists the user - in Canada, UK (some users no longer see credit card option instead)
    - Payment codes from SMS/IVR/Hipay/Wallie does not (always) work (fix applied Dec 28)

Can't fix right now:
    - Credit Card payment option not available - in Russia, Czech Republic. Not currently supported by Allopass*: http://www.allopass.com/us/products-services

If you have any other problems than the "Known problems" above, please submit a request to Helpdesk (http://paradox.zendesk.com).

*I'm working with Allopass to solve all this, but also starting to implement alternative methods.

Sorry for all troubles, and thanks for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by tomsoderlund View Post
    Known problems:
    - Credit Card payment option not available - in USA
    This one has same source as credit card not available in Russia/Czech republic. Allopass doesnt support that (yeah...I still find it hilarious

tomsoderlund

Thank you for your help with the tickets i had

yes very thx Tomsoderlund very helpfull and kind thx

Hi Tomsoderlund

I can understand Necrullz with his problem for giving personal banking details for transactions to help you solve problems with the pathetic payment system you have

"Allpass" - "all not work - maybe a scam - thats how my bank views them"
    Chancellor - Angels of Peace

Do we have any progress on this? Free premium time is about to run out and I have no ability to purchase it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeks View Post
    This one has same source as credit card not available in Russia/Czech republic. Allopass doesnt support that.
    We have confirmation from Allopass that they will arrange credit cards for USA, even though it's not officially supported on their website. Still looking into the situation for Russia/Czech Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by AMFS View Post
    Do we have any progress on this? Free premium time is about to run out and I have no ability to purchase it.
    Where in the world are you, what payment systems do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Leiard View Post
    I can understand Necrullz with his problem for giving personal banking details for transactions to help you solve problems with the pathetic payment system you have.
    Thanks for your input, however I don't need no "personal banking details".

Dreamlords Moderator

Well it has nothing to do with " where he lives" its just we cant buy Premium time...
    We are just able to purchase Tribut.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinimaro View Post
    Well it has nothing to do with " where he lives" its just we cant buy Premium time...
    We are just able to purchase Tribut.
    Ah, that's a totally different question. The main discussion here has been purchasing of Tribute (and Ducats).

Premium Subscriptions are a different matter, the integration is coming close and we hope to launch it soon.

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory

I've taken a leap of faith....submitted a ticket...hope everything is sorted out, thanks!

Request #30 should you require the number.
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Dreamlords Moderator

about dang time nec.... i mean Good Luck!!!
    Cynos of Thought and Diplomacy
    Talker of the mods
    •̪●
    "The look on your face when a toddler rips your heart out and shows it to you? Priceless.
    For everything else, there's fwoosh." -Richard (LFG)

Yeap thx sorely needed about now :P

Also @Tom, please, if fixed, resolved or unresolved send the results to my email provided please, seems I am unable to check the status of the ticket, though attempted, thank you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by tomsoderlund View Post
    Where in the world are you, what payment systems do you see?
    I'm in the United States. I see premium-calling, premium-sms, zeevex is there twice, and wallie. It then wants me to call a 900 number and pay $3 just to be able to attempt to use the system, however I cannot do this from a cellular phone. That is the only phone I have.

Tom, what is the issue with simply using Paypal?

Just a quick statement that Tom was very helpful when i had problems with the payment system and also quite fast.

Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast