+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying Ducats

I would like to try that, but now the purchase screen doesn't respond if I choose wallie or zeevex, only premium-calling and premium-sms.

ETA: So I gave in and went the SMS route, successfully completing 19 of my desired 24 500-Ducat purchases. And then the service stopped responding. Fortunately, the SMS service has a toll-free support number and I was able to reach someone, but he wasn't sure how much could be done before the holiday. So I have 9500 Ducats, but I'm not just going to buy the 50k Tribute for 7k Ducats, because it's not as good a value as 100k for 12k.
    Last edited by DavidK93; 24-12-2010 at 17:43.

hello i used hipal to buy ducats and worked but the 1 of the transactions does not goes well i mean i payed but nothing changed on the counter in the paradoz page leaving the same numbers of ducats i had before, i recieved the mail from allopas saying that the payement went good but nothing happens
    i sent a mail to paradox via the addy showed in support page pr at .... no asnwer was it the wrong addy?
    sorry for my dedonese on the old forum they was used but here hehe

dedo

dedo! Make sure you submit your support request at http://paradox.zendesk.com. You can also try whatever support contact info allopass has on the payment page for the option you chose.

--David (Jolebin)

there is the same guy here and there hehe could be unpolite from my side to think he cannot read it here and i m not yet registered there it seem

Dreamlords Moderator The Spectre's Avatar

Oh dedo I had the same problem, if you go back to the payment screen on paradox, select the hipay tab there is a hotlink that appears near the bottom that says "Redeem code" or something similar, if you click on that and then input the activation code that you received in that email, it should work.

Or at least that's how I completed my purchases through them
    You'll do it because my Luminous Hand says so!

Commentated PvP recordings can be found here! http://www.youtube.com/user/LuminousHand
    Member of [AoP] since '07
    Moderator of Dreamlords: Resurrection - Cynos of Korrectness and Irony

it worked automatically for 500 ducats also when i selected 2000 but just one time ... eating all the rest of euros mmm seem wise

Did the way I describe work for you to claim the 200 though?

If not then use the ticket system mentioned above. I received the wrong amount the second time and
    after sending a ticket request it was all cleared up and Tom set it straight for me. Thanks Tom =)

Commentated PvP recordings can be found here! http://www.youtube.com/user/LuminousHand

Tryed out the hipay thing, pay'ed for the 2k ducats but didt get em. when i enter the code thingy i just closes the page. and then .. nothing >_>

Is there any method of purchasing Ducats that is working? I have US credit cards that would like to give you monies.

Brandt, this happened to me but then i randomly received 1k ducats instead of 2k, I opened a ticket and Tom fixed it within a day or two.

Just send the receipts of purchase with the ticket request.

Premium SMS worked for me 19 times, and then completely stopped working, which is aggravating because I wanted to make 24 purchases of 500 Ducats. I'm still waiting for allopass customer service.

@ spectre , i made the ticket's an hour after. didt put in the receipts thoug. gona do that now then

Are any of these payment methods reputable? And why do I have to pay to call to get an access code to buy something? This just seems all too fishy to me, can we not just get a well known payment system setup? Lockpick had Paypal no problem, whats going on? Is anyone from Paradox going to advise on this issue..?

I figured out that the charge for the phone call or text is the charge for the purchase of Ducats. So, for example, you send the text and receive the access code, and $4.99 goes on your phone bill. I had never used premium texting before, and it wasn't clear from the payment screen that this was how it works.

However, there is still a problem. As I mentioned the other day, the premium SMS method stopped working after I completed 19 500-Ducat purchases. I finally reconnected with allopass customer service today, and they told me that the issue is a cap on downloads. Surprisingly, they were unable to tell me if the cap had come from them or from my cell provider. But I then spoke with T-Mobile customer service, and they told me that they do not impose caps on downloads, so it must have come from the payment company. So, to make it clear, it is currently impossible to purchase enough Ducats to buy 100,000 Tribute via premium SMS. I was told that the cap might be monthly, but I don't know if that means I have to wait until January 1 or January 24. When I get home tomorrow, I will try the premium calling method to get the remaining Ducats I need. But this is very, very, very annoying.

-David (Jolebin)

Exclamation

Here's a quick status update. I have 11 user tickets in the Helpdesk (http://paradox.zendesk.com) right now. Most common problems are:
    - Update (not USA, but UK): Credit Card payment gives error code 13601 and BLACKLISTS the user - in Canada, UK
    - Payment codes from SMS/IVR/Hipay/Wallie does not (always) work
    - Credit Card payment option not available - in USA, Russia, Czech Republic

At the same time, for some users (myself included) all payment methods work out fine. Seems to be very different behaviour in different countries, which makes it extra hard to debug.

I'm working with Allopass to solve all this, but also starting to implement alternative methods.

Sorry for all troubles, and thanks for your patience! If you have problems, submit a request to http://paradox.zendesk.com, so we can make sure you get your Ducats.
    Last edited by tomsoderlund; 28-12-2010 at 17:16. Reason: Updated credit card info

Thanks for the update Tom. I just hope this gets up and running before the free premium time runs out so I can continue my premium status with no lapse.

Quote Originally Posted by tomsoderlund View Post
    - Credit Card payment option not available - in USA, Russia, Czech Republic
    Already responded it to the ticket, but I think everyone who is having issues should see the map there:
    http://www.allopass.com/us/products-services

It seems that for certain countries (USA and Russia included...that sounds pretty funny imo) they dont support the possibility to pay by credit card at all. I dont think Allopass will solve this, as its already working as expected

Well it says for my country (Australia) that Credit and Debit Cards work, but I can tell you when I tried a week or so ago it most definitely didn't accept my visa debit card.

I'm hoping it will work for premium cause otherwise someone's gonna have some 'splaining to do.

It is the same here in the uk

Credit Card payment gives error code 13601
    Chancellor - Angels of Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Leiard View Post
    It is the same here in the uk - Credit Card payment gives error code 13601
    Hi, can you submit a ticket to http://paradox.zendesk.com with info on your card type, bank, when you tried to purchase?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast