+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying Ducats

Recruit

You should also think about removing "allopass have some country restrictions"!

Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by tomsoderlund View Post
    On Allopass' behalf, I apologize for this message. We're trying to sort things out with them and removing this "blacklist" asap.
    Yes, I too have apparently been blacklisted. Not since America Online (AOL) have I had problems like this!

Update: Allopass is working on credit card payments. My team is working on SMS and IVR (for smaller Ducat transactions initially), *maybe* PayPal as well (can't promise yet).

Is there any ETA on when the payment method should be fixed and ready to go? Us Elysions are getting restless, we want our tribute! :P

It is still not working

Have tried again using a uk master card.

Payment Failure

Sorry, your payment failed.
    Please contact us mentioning the error reference #13601.
    How to contact us?

We offer multiple help and support options for Allopass.

* Report about a bug or concern
    * Call our phone support at +33 (0) 173 038 955

Our goal is to be constantly available to help with questions, feedback or issues.

I phoned the above "international number"

constantly available is Monday to Friday 10.00am to 6.00pm - who knows what time zone

incurred further costs for the phone calls - wasted time going through the options - in English - to end up with a message in French that I did not understand
    - this is just not good enough
    Chancellor - Angels of Peace

Second Lieutenant
    A Game of DwarvesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneImpire
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

+33 is calling international to France.

and I agree, I really hope they go with a different provider.
    Last edited by marksteele; 23-12-2010 at 18:50.

Quote Originally Posted by tomsoderlund View Post
    Update: Allopass is working on credit card payments. My team is working on SMS and IVR (for smaller Ducat transactions initially), *maybe* PayPal as well (can't promise yet).
    We now have SMS and IVR (premium call) payments! Right now only for the 200 Ducats price point, but more will follow. Allopass is still working on error 13601 and blacklisting issues.

I am sorry Tom - but this is now becoming a pain and needs to be sorted out ASAP

I do not want to pay a premium call for 200 ducats when I want to buy more

Our premium time runs out on the 24th

Allpass are hopeless
    Last edited by Leiard; 23-12-2010 at 20:05.
    Chancellor - Angels of Peace

Second Lieutenant
    A Game of DwarvesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneImpire
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

not to mention i dont have a cell phone :P

Recruit

None of these payment options are good for me. What is going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Leiard View Post

Our premium time runs out on the 24th
    David just said in-game that free premium was going to be extended.

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I beg you, please just use click'n'buy, they work, we know they work, this Allopass is more trouble than it is worth, many people (me included) have now decided against buying tribute/premium period, my bank flagged my card and said I would be "unable to continue online transactions due to suspicious behavior, attempted payment through an unreliable and unverifiable source"...yay....
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

When I called Bank of America to see why the payments weren't going through, they told me that the charges had never even been sent through to my card, which could be indicative of fraud, i.e., some company just collecting my credit card info without legitimately providing a service. And we seriously need larger denominations of Ducats. I want to buy 100k Tribute, which costs 12k Ducats. If only 200-Ducat purchases are available, I'd have to complete 60 of them! Further, I'm completely unfamiliar with making purchases via premium phone call; I'm not prepared to spend $3 on a phone call when I don't know if I can complete all of my purchases at once or if I'd need to make a new call for each 200-Ducat purchase, not to mention the fact that I have no clue what SEK20.00 means. Tom, I appreciate your continued efforts, but buying and selling things on the internet is not difficult. It doesn't require new solutions or untested innovations. There are plenty of services that will efficiently handle online sales like these, and I'm pretty sure allopass is not one of them.
    Last edited by DavidK93; 24-12-2010 at 02:08.

Dreamlords Moderator The Spectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Necrullz View Post
    I beg you, please just use click'n'buy, they work, we know they work, this Allopass is more trouble than it is worth, many people (me included) have now decided against buying tribute/premium period, my bank flagged my card and said I would be "unable to continue online transactions due to suspicious behavior, attempted payment through an unreliable and unverifiable source"...yay....
    Wait, so because of this you can't make any online transactions ANYWHERE?!

That's insanely harsh and I think Paradox owes you a big one. Click'n'buy ftw.
    You'll do it because my Luminous Hand says so!

Commentated PvP recordings can be found here! http://www.youtube.com/user/LuminousHand
    Member of [AoP] since '07
    Moderator of Dreamlords: Resurrection - Cynos of Korrectness and Irony

Quote Originally Posted by Necrullz View Post
    ... my bank flagged my card and said I would be "unable to continue online transactions due to suspicious behavior, attempted payment through an unreliable and unverifiable source"...yay....
    That is crazy! I'm talking to Allopass to try to revert this.

Hi all! I've enabled 500 Ducats price point for SMS, and tried adding more Wallie/Zeevex support. If you can, please try it out and let me know how it works.

Tom, I'm sorry to say this, but with all the problems going on, I think its about time to reconsider this solution. Allopass gives everyone just trouble, when not being able to purchase at all, blacklisting users, making banks flag credit cards...I think that solving all the problems with Allopass is more time consuming then getting new service provider for this. nd there surely are more trustworthy providers than this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeks View Post
    I think that solving all the problems with Allopass is more time consuming then getting new service provider for this. nd there surely are more trustworthy providers than this one.
    I agree and we are working on alternatives, however I really wanted to find a quick solution to solve gaming during the holidays.

Okay, the SMS option is working for me. However, it is gruelingly slow for someone like me who wants to buy 12,000 Ducats. Are you planning to add larger denominations?

I'm using the SMS because at least it works at this point. However, it's not very desirable to have my expenses roll into my cell-phone bill instead of my credit card statement.

Dreamlords Moderator

I was able to use Wallie to buy trib, and you can use Paypal to purchase Wallie cards. This is slightly better, but a direct paypal purchase would be MUCH simpler...
    Cynos of Thought and Diplomacy
    Talker of the mods
    ̪●
    "The look on your face when a toddler rips your heart out and shows it to you? Priceless.
    For everything else, there's fwoosh." -Richard (LFG)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast